[Resolved] Samsung India — problem in display

Huzur, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Sonu46 on Oct 23, 2017
I have bought a samsung j7pro now it's display is damaged and then i have gone to service centre now they are behaving rudely to. Me saying that i have to change it's lcd which will cost around around 550rs inr. So why should i pay that my phone is already in warranty period. I hope samsung wouldn't lose its loyalists and also hope that they would give 1 time replacement offer to early buyers like me.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 24, 2017

[Oct 23, 2017] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Oct 23, 2017
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.
Thanking and assuring you our best services always.
Thanks & Regards,
Best Regards
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd

Comments

The prestige of Samsung company is in danger. Because of the most of spam calls are made on the name of Samsung company. By this the status o[censored]r company become going drown. Thanks. A well wisher and regular costomer
It got switch off itself. i purchased it in jan 2017..it is on warranty period.. i need to repair it as soon as possible..
Dear my oder no[protected] is order is cancell 21 day ago but my payement not refund So what's problem I complained in consumer helpline complaint no 471198 so my refund my payment as soon as possible so my requests for information about this product.

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]