[Resolved] Samsung India — refrigerator cooling problem

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 meharban_ali on Oct 25, 2018
I purchased a Samsung refrigerator (RT34M3954U7/HL) on 1July 2018 for around Rs.43000. With in 2month refrigerator is not cooling. I registered a complain there is nothing can be done so Please replace my refrigerator.
I am facing lot of problem with this refrigerator. Cooling problem. Our work is getting spoiled due to the fact that
I call customer care daily, but there is no solution.
I request you please replace this refrigerator.
I have purchased a refrigerator on Noida show room address: ELECTROMART STORES PVT. LTD SHOWROOM P-5 GROUND FLOOR OCEAN PLAZA SECTOR-18 NOIDA(UP)
I request again. I need replacement
If someone can help please do so with the following mobile number: [protected] email id : meharban.[protected]@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 3, 2018

[Oct 26, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Oct 27, 2018
Dear Customer,
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.
We wish to inform you that your complaint is acknowledged and our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution to your complaint.
Thanking and assuring you our best services always.
Best Regards