Samsung India — reminder day 2 :: refrigerator issue - 3716822104

vishalgudiya on Dec 22, 2017
Dear Mr Hong,

This is in regards to the complaint for Samsung REF(RT56K6378SL/TL), bearing serial # (0D154DBJ802005J)

I have never expected such kind of service and reply from the brand like Samsung.

Just put yourself into my place. I'm following up with Bajaj Electronics, Customer care and your team. No one is understanding the pain of the customer. All just want to take off their hand from the issue.

You all have made me to realize that I did a mistake by selecting SAMSUNG Brand and spending my 72000 on this.

If your are so confident about your product and testing team then why you have refused to replace your own product ?

From the last one month I'm living without a refrigerator thought you all can understand and feel the day without refrigerator in present days.

Today I spoke to Bhuvanesh (customer care line manager at 4:20 pm) for my complaint [protected] status he was also so rude the way u were as if SAMSUNG is your own company and they don't have further managers who all can take call on this issue.

Till now I was requesting but now you all made me to demand - I don't want to have your brand so kindly take your product back and return my money with compensation.

As Bhuvanesh told me that I can go to consumer court with my complaint. So I will if I don't get my money back to me.

waiting for your positive response with Grievance Cell mail details.
Product Invoice No - 1222/17G/S-11519
Date of purchase[protected]
Show Room - Bajaj Electronics, kompally, Secunderabad

Your Unhappy Customer,

VISHAL VERMA

[Dec 22, 2017] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by vishalgudiya, Dec 22, 2017
Till date I haven't received any call or update on my case. Can some confirm me the TAT of my case.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0