Samsung India — samsung galaxy j7 pro

VKakkar on Nov 9, 2017
Myself Vinay Kakkar buying a mobile on date of 24/08/2017 Modal no Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro from Hotspot showroom location Vaishali Sector 5 Ghaziabad and my INV NO-421597611 and Customer No-421590394 and that Mobile cost me 20, 900INR.
From the starting i face network issue with this mobile even my other mobiles are working well, so i called to customer care of samsung and they said to take my phone to Service center which is at Vashundra, So i visited over there at 6/9/2017 and they told me as per company policy we can not give you any credit note for your phone but we are willing to repair this 15 days old New Mobile Phone and after checking they said this set is ok and no repair need regarding my Problem, after suffering this problem i visit again there 26/9/2017 and they told me to resolve this issue in 2 days, after 2 days on 28/9/2017 i have my phone but that issue remain same, After that on Date10/10/2017 i visit again there and this time they provide my a working samsung phone for my use and it's work good as other normal phone but after 5 days on date 14/10/2017 they still cant able to find any problem in my own phone .
I am still facing that network issue in my phone and i am tired to find how to use my mobile phone Kindly provide me credit note for same amount so i can buying a other new phone, Kindly Help

[Nov 10, 2017] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Nov 11, 2017
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.
Thanking and assuring you our best services always.
Thanks & Regards,
Best Regards
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Updated by VKakkar, Nov 12, 2017
As suggested by you i am forwarding desired information to you and anticipating positive solution asap.
mobile no [protected]
email address vkakkar123@gmail.com
reference id [protected]

your kind cooperation solicited...

Vinay Kakkar