[Resolved] Samsung India — samsung inverter ac

ankit singh solanki on May 23, 2018
I bought ac from sargam electronics in the year of 2017 since we bought that ac. They gives me so much
Trouble, this product gives me worst experience in the entire product which was i am purchase. I am
Complaint for that dabba (Ac) ur service team visit check the dabba (Ac) and said the now sir the ac is
Working properly and after a few days the ac give me again problem it's never cooled up my room, if
You are selling products like this then ur company is in trouble seriously. If your are not giving me any
Response or repair your dabba (Ac) then take it out your ac from my house. I am going to the consumer
Court and filling the complaint against your company and the selling department, how can they
Approved the product for selling fooling the consumers
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 4, 2018

[May 23, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, May 23, 2018
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.
Thanking and assuring you our best services always.
Thanks & Regards,
Best Regards
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Updated by ankit singh solanki, May 23, 2018
My registered mobile number is [protected] and I don't have any reference id
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

After one months complaint not resolved
Register mobile number is [protected] and I don't have any reference id

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]