[Resolved] Samsung India — Worst service of Samsung

aniketsinha143 on May 15, 2017

It pains me to write such an apathetic mail to you, because being a samsung patriot i have always loved and endorsed samsung . As it provides a good platform for a common user to have access to distant part of world.

Without taking much of your precious time, i would like to say that i own a samsung S7 Edge phone since 14 Jan 2017 and it was working fine until 07 April 2017. i discovered display got freaking & immediately i call to care center & raise a complaint ([protected]), and gave phone to nearest authorized service center ( HCL Services limited Mumbai). After assessing the phone they found, display is not working properly, i received a call that display is not working properly we are changing the display. after 5 day's i received my handset & found the color of front body & back body is not Matching, immediately i call to service center & inform for this, Answer i got from service center whatever part i receive from samsung we fitted the same to your handset this is not our fault. After this i call to care center again issue the complaint against this ([protected]) but not any proper revert come from care center. After so many follow up this case is accelerated to senior department & again new complaint number is issue ([protected]) & handset got pick up after one month, now i get a call that your handset is 3 month old that's why this shade variation is coming, my question is Samsung s7 edge body is of Glass how color fading is possible on glass body within 3 month. Now service center is returning my phone in same condition & in this condition phone is not acceptable to me, same i have inform to care center but not getting proper response, they are forcing me to accept the phone on same condition.

My sincere thanks for reading such a long mail, but after getting such kind of response from care center & service center people heartfelt disappointment was deeply felt by me. i hope that i get a proper resolve of my issue and i sincerely want to raise the same before all of you to know about pathetic post sales service & Care center in samsung.

Hoping for an early resolution.

Warm regards

Aniket Sinha

Mobile no # +[protected]
mail id- aniket.sinha@creativegroup.in, aniketsinha143@gmail.com.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 16, 2017

[May 15, 2017] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
beherahariprasanna17@gmail.com's response, May 09, 2017
My phn phone has mistakely with security luck.so i went to angul samsung customer care.he charges me 250 rupees .my phone is samsung110.i have the warrenty period.but the care charges me 250 rupees.kindly return the amuont.its too disgusting.i complain the customer care at angul.but he didnot leasten my any word.i paid 250 rupees.
Syed Ameenuddin Qadri's response, May 13, 2017
beep sound was coming

Worst service of Samsung
Samsung India Customer Care's response, May 15, 2017
Dear Customer,
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.
We wish to inform you that your complaint is acknowledged and our customer service team would contact you shortly for providing resolution to your complaint.
Thanking and assuring you our best services always.
Best Regards
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Updated by aniketsinha143, May 16, 2017
I need solution immediately, already more than 1 month has been pass.
Updated by aniketsinha143, May 17, 2017
Awaiting for the reply, customer service providing me a solution to change the back panel, & it will not contain any IMEI number on it, this solution is not acceptable to me.

Aniket sinha
Updated by aniketsinha143, May 18, 2017
please revert????
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sm-b310e blue and white

Dear Sir
With reference in this mobile I cannot use my mobile internal memory due full of memory card after transfer of the internal memory to my external memory it also showing that my internal memory is full.

+91 89 3993 9899 [Customer Care]