[Resolved] Samsung — refrigerator

Chnchu on Oct 29, 2018
I have ordered a samsung 253 l frost free double door 4 star refrigerator with order id od[protected] and this got delivered correctly on the exact date 23rd oct. Instalation and demo was supposed to be on 27 th oct. One of the rep from samsung used to call me tell that this will be installed by 25th and then he cancelled the req. Again i called him and enquired he told he wil again raise req and they will come and install it on 27 th. Today it is 29/10/2018. Till now no response, i have never thought i will get such a bad experience neither from flipkart nor from samsung.
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 5, 2018

[Oct 29, 2018] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Oct 30, 2018
Greetings from Samsung.
With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.
Best Regards
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd

Comments

I have submitted my complaint regarding smart TV in September but till date I have not received any information from your side, why?I have purchased this TV in the name of my daughter GURKIRANJOT, however it 3D smart TV but it is not working with wifi or net.do needful as required by you. thanks
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Nov 19, 2018

Dear Customer,

Customer Experience Team
Samsung India Electronics Pvt Ltd
Washing Machine not working, No power supply to machine. Since one month the machine is not working.I had been contacted with customer care and complained about the problem, but unfortunately no communication from the customer care...
Samsung India Customer Care's response, Nov 19, 2018