Samsung — Take back your machine and give my money back

I brought a Samsung top load washing machine exactly 1 year back. I took resq warranty too for additional 3 years I.e tile 2024.

My washing machine starts fine and takes in water post which nothing happens. Drum does not rotate. I have raised a ticket and service person visited to check the problem.

It so hard to believe but technician said, rat has bit the motor windings. I have also brought Samsung rat mat as per suggestion. However that rat mat is also bitten and the motor winding too.

Technician is mentioning that it’s not covered under my resq also. What I don’t understand is, why is the motor not covered or protected from rats inside the machine and what is the use of rat mat. This is also an uncontrollable issue similar to a fluctuation in power.

I would expect this to cover under the warranty.

Take back your machine and give my money back

[Jul 06, 2020] Samsung India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Samsung India Customer Care's response Jul 07, 2020
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Samsung.

With the reference of your feedback regarding Samsung product, we request you to kindly share the mobile number and email address along with the reference ID given by customer care.

Thanking and assuring you our best services always.

Thanks & Regards,