SARE Homes Complaints & Reviews

1.3
Last updated Feb 25, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to SARE Homes

Having problems with SARE Homes?

File a complaint and get it resolved by SARE Homes customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

SARE Homes

SARE Homes Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 419 7273
Fax

SARE Homes reviews & complaints(131)

NCR145/08/1723/2019 - RERA NUMBER
KINDLY REFUND DON't WANT FLAT ANYMORE - even don't want interest i request u to pay us the amount which we paid u.

Regards:-
Pulkit Jain
SARE Homes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have been allotted a flat in Sapar Bamheta, Ghaziabad under the Housing Scheme-001, Property Code-310, Pay Plan code-03. My property id is A1509. We have not given flat possession yet which was supposed to be given 3 years before till March 2019 written in the brochure. but till now no response and site visit is also not allowed from the start of the project, NO customer care and no employee is listening...

Hi, please provide me with contact details(phone number) of SARE homes gaziabad, India office contact number and address.
    SARE Homes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hiii I have invested & bought a flat in Sare Homes Spring view heights in ghaziabad in 2016 Dec but till now no possession has been given...all the commitments which they have committed - all failed...from last 2 years i am paying PEMI interest - there is no response from Sare Homes - they have cheated BIG Times - can somebody help in my case - is there anyone who can help us...i dont want this flat now - plz return my money - i am loosing my hard earned money & paying interest which Sare Homes has to pay - Noone is contactable there...Mr KN Singh was there but he is also not picking up my calls - KUCH SAMJH NAHI A RAHA HAI...KYA KARU
      SARE Homes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      No support from sare homes notified till now

Have taken the 80 % of the flat cost and toill now we have not got the possession and no body is replying on their nlisted number and emails
        SARE Homes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They have taken out money and the EMI s are getting deducted. Going to be 10 years and still no project completion and our money is going to the bank from where we took loan. RERA must act...

I have booked a flat in sare home in 2012 and paid 90% amount till 2014. But now one response on my query.
          SARE Homes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We have been allotted a flat in Sapar Bamheta, Ghaziabad under the Housing Scheme-001, Property Code-310, Pay Plan code-03. My property id is A1605. We have not given flat possession yet which was supposed to be given before 29th March 2019 written in the brochure.

We are paying instalments quarterly at regular intervals. As you know, the deadline has been passed. They even don't allow us to see the construction site and it seems that construction has also not completed. They are just accepting DD and making people go round and round without giving any confirm reply.

We are living in rent and it is quite difficult to manage the double expense. We want you to please take it into your consideration and make your efforts to provide us with the possession of the flat as soon as possible.

Please take some action.

Thanks.
            SARE Homes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            It's true a man Mr. K. N. Singh is sitting there. He doesn't give the proper reply he always say he is also not getting salary from the builder. He becomes very inocent.But he collecting the payments on behalf of builder. Surprising. Some of my source told me that one higher posted man of builder sit in side the office but they don't allow us to meet him. They all are cheaters. If some one can give the solution or any advise please come on the social platform and gather the Flat owners to fight collectively. Only than we can fight this problem. Regards Ramesh Kumar Mutneja M. No. [protected]

I would like to draw your attention towards Housing Scheme-001, Property Code-310, Pay Plan code-03. I have been allotted a LIG flat, Property Id: A1605 in Sapar bamheta Ghaziabad under the above-said scheme, however, I have not yet got possession of the flat. It is being constructed by Private builder-SARE SAMAAG PVT. LTD.

It is written in the brochure that all the successful owners will get...
              Super cheats they are fooling clients for last 7 Years at least i know of. Taken 20% and now even bank is charging PEMI which they were suppose to return. Now nobody even picks up the phone. If you keep paying u are at loss if you dont bank will stand on your head. No idea where to go what to do ? Pathetic people.

Please refund the money as it was promised not to be charged till possession. I am paying every month to bank from where you have taken money. Atleast somebody please call and update....

Super cheats they are fooling clients for last 7 Years atleast i know of. Taken 20% and now even bank is charging PEMI which they were suppose to return. Now nobody even picks up the phone. If you keep paying u are at loss if you dont bank will stand on your head. No idea where to go what to do ? Pathetic people.
              SARE Homes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked my 3 bhk flat in sare springview heights flat number d 504, under subventions scheme. I am paying my pre emi for past 4 years without any reimbursement from your side. Please let me know when are you guys going to reimburse me the pre emi which runs into lakh of rupees.
                SARE Homes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Myself Vijay Anand Prasad, Also Cheated by Sare Homes, my email is [protected]@gmail.com

provide ur contact detail so that I can contact u for take a action against Sare homes.

I book my flat in march 2016 with sara homes at nh-24, crescant parc ghaziabad, pin-201009.

I was told that the project will be delivered by august 2017 and till the possession i dont need to pay any pre-emi/interest.

Sare homes did not delived the project on time and i'm paying the pre-emi part froom my account. From last one year.

Nobody is resonding on email/call. I email them to cancle my flat as i'm not able to pay emi. They are not providing cancle application form.

I'm request you to help me in that case and proceed with cancellation of flat as soon as possible.

Flat details:
                  Tower - e unit - 1007
                  Sare homes, nh-24 crescant parc, lal kuan, ghaziabad -101009
                  SARE Homes customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sare home made a false statement and took our money in their fraud projects. I booked spring view heights flat in spring view heights in 2013 but in 8 years there is no update on construction and no hope when it will get completed. (Sent out multiple emails, but no response)

Along with bank, they have rolled out such finance scheme like subvention plan (Consumer does not need to pay till possession). But now i am banking interest...
                    Company is not handing over our flat m6/201 crescent park dewy terraces omr chennai booked and
                    Uds registered in 2013. Bank loan availed and paying emi from 2014
                    Company is not bothered not responding. Not attending our phones
                    Causing serious concern in the family
                    Immediate response demanded

Mithun hariharan
                    Prashanthi mithun
                    Jothi subramanian...
                    Sarehomes omr chennai
                    Our booked flat
                    M6/201 crescent parc, dewy terraces phase 4, omr chennai
                    Uds registered on 2013
                    Company is not handing over the flat
                    Bank loan availed from sbi and emi started from jun 2014.
                    Company is not bothered. Not responding to our emails

Immediate response and action required.
                    Mithun hariharan
                    Prashanthi mithun...
                    Sare homes in chennai is not responding on handing over the above subject flat which is pending for almost 5 years.

Repeat remainder didn't get any response as most of the people in the organisation left the job during this 5 year. We are in touch with mr. Saravanan didn't give any positive feedback on handing over the flat.

Hope to get an amicable solution at the earliest....

This is to bring to your kind notice that sare petioles with whom we have booked a flat in sector 92, have failed to deliver the flat which was due from fews years now.

We have spoken to them on toll free no., but no date is being given

We have made 95 % payment, and the delay is not only causing us interest loss, we have to continue paying higher rent.

Frequent visit...
                    Sare home made a false statement and took our money in their fraud projects. I booked spring view heights flat (Flat no -601 in spring view heights) in 2013 but in 7 years there is no update on construction and no hope when it will get completed. (Sent out multiple emails, but no response)