Sarthi Marketing — not refunding security deposit 20000/-

Indore, Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Prakash Malbari
Sarthi marketing co.152 anand bazar old plasma opp. Mithai bhandar indore m. P.-4500

Fraud

I had observed adv of above co.
On just dial. I received e mail from the co. On 22.8.17 and appointed me distributor fir thane city.
This company took payment from me on 28.8.17 of ₹ 20000/- they were suppose to give me the online delivery which they had not given me stock products materialyet and there is no response from their side i haf sent them lot of e mails whatsapp/text msgs calls they are not answering the call and not refunding back the payment which i had made them of rs 20000. This is really a fraud done with me. I sent them speed post letters but its git backed notifying that co. Is moved. I have requested axis bank a b rd indore to stop their payment of 20000/_ but they asked for fir copy. I have lodged complaint in mig police indore just dial is also not taking complaint
The following persons are involved with the sarthi marketing co. Indore, m. P.
1) harsh shrivastava, the owner -[protected], [protected]
E mail [protected]@gmail.com
2) saurav, sales and stocks-[protected] email id-saurav. [protected]@gmail.com
3) pihu, zonal manager-[protected] e mail [protected]@gmail.com
4) raghuvendra, zonal manager (India)-[protected] e mail id-
[protected]@sarthimarketing.com (Since 31/8/17 his mobile & e mail id is blocked)
5) vinoj (True caller name)- brother of raghuvendra – [protected]
6) diya rai, newly joined zonal manager (India)-[protected] e mail id-
[protected]@gmail.com (Her mobile no. Is alive but she did not responding and not
Saying correct office address. Even she has also sent me business proposal on 13/9/17)
7) axis bank a b road premium branch indor
8) just dial-[protected]

With effect from 23/8/17 up to 31/10/17 sarthi marketing has made my business loss
To me of appreciated value of rs.266200/- (Rs.246200/- + security amount rs.20000/-)
This a warning to sarthi marketing to refund my money back otherwise iwill go ahead and take legal proceedings.

Prakash malbari, thane
Updated by Prakash Malbari, Nov 26, 2017
Mark as "Resolved"
MARK AS RESOLVED
MARK AS COMPLAINTS RESOLVED
Updated by Prakash Malbari, Nov 29, 2017
Shri Saurav, ([protected])contact person, Sarthi Marketing, 152, Anand Bazar Road, Opp.Mithai Bhandar, Old Palasia, Indore, M.P.-452001 called Prakash Malbari on 20.11.17 against complaint lodged on 19.11.17 and assured to refund ₹ 20000/- by post dated 20.12.17 cheque no.000476of Axis Bank, A B Road Branch, Indore, M.P.- 452010
Now complaint is RESOLVED
Updated by Prakash Malbari, Dec 28, 2017
Welcome, Prakash MalbariMy ComplaintsMessagesLog out
Submit Complaint

Search Company or Product
India,
Madhya Pradesh

Consumer complaints and reviews about www.sarthimarketing.com

Dec 27, 2017
Complaint posted on 19.11.17 is not RESOLVED
Complaint posted on 19.11.17 is not resolved.
Pl do not show "Mark as Resolved"
Cheque No. 000476 dt. 20.12.17 of Axis Bank AB Road Indore whatsapped by and signed by Saurav of Sarthi Marketing Indore not despatched or amount is not NEXT by Saravli purposely it was fake assurance for removing complaint of 19.11.17
Pl continue my complaint against Sarthi Marketing Indore till they NEFT my amt.pl

Dec 27, 2017
www.sarthimarketing .com
Sarthi marketing company, 152, silver spot building, anand bazaar, old palasia, opp. Mithai bhandar, indore, m.p.-452001…not making payment of Rs.353200/-
Also Sauravji a contact person from Harshji, owner of the co. pointed out bit to me on whatsapped a written cheque no.000476 dt.20/12/17 of Axis Bank AB Road, Indore to remove / delet and post "Mark as Resolved" complaint posted by me to you on 19/11/17, but not despatched purposly he is No. 1 sweet wrapped liar of sarthi marketing suported by Harshji Shrivastava, owner of sarthi marketing (Raghuvendraji, Sauravji and Harshji being cheeter and frauds are required to taken into police custody by the police station od Old Palasia..

Fraud/cheet/liar..

I received e mail from raguvendra, zonal manager(India)to enter in their business then appointed me distributor for thane city.This company took payment from me on 28.8.17 of rs. 20000/- through neft as a security deposit assuaring me that they will give me online delivery business as per bisiness proposal. but they had not given me stock products material yet, and there is no response from their side i had sent them lot of e mails whatsapp/text msgs, made so many calls but they are not answering the calls and not refunding back the money. This is really a fraud done with me. I sent them speed post letters but its get backed notifying that co. is moved. I have requested axis bank ab rd indore to stop their payment of 20000/_ but they asked for fir copy. I have sent complain by speed postt to mig police station, indore, just dial is also not taking complaint
The following persons/officers/offices are involved with the sarthi marketing co. Indore, m.p.
1) harsh shrivastava, the owner – [protected], [protected], [protected]
e mail [protected]@gmail.com
2) saurav sharma, dispatch department(India)/contact person of the co.-[protected] email id-saurav. [protected]@gmail.com
3) pihu, zonal manager-[protected] e mail [protected]@gmail.com
4) raghuvendra, zonal manager (India)-[protected] e mail id-
[protected]@sarthimarketing.com (Since 31/8/17 his mobile & e mail id is blocked????)
5) vinoj (True caller name)- brother of raghuvendra – [protected]
6) diya rai, newly joined zonal manager (India)-[protected] e mail id-
[protected]@gmail.com (Her mobile no. is alive but she did not responding and not
saying correct office address. even she has also sent me business proposal seperately on 13/9/17)
7) axis bank a b road premium branch indore, m.p.452010
8) nagar palika nigam, Indore, m.p.
9) just dial-[protected] and quiker advertising agencies.

Yesterday afternoon Harshji Shrivastav and Sauravji Sharma had been blocked their mobile nos. It is humbal request that CID/Police, indore, m.p.may pl be looked into this matter and arrest the above persons immdediately before they absconding from indore. They may be in plan of convert the sarthi marketing in other name to continue cheeting the new distributors.from the above above given mobile nos. indore police should find the above cheeters from SIM /service providing mobile companies.
I have already sent one month’s notice to sarthi marketing that I am leaving distributorship and requested to issue me termination letter of distributorship, but still they have not sent me termination letter.With effect from 23/8/17 up to 31/112/17 sarthi marketing has made my business lossto me of appreciated value of rs.353200/- (Rs.333200/- + security amount rs.20000/- + interest on security deposit) This is a warning to sarthi marketing particularly Sauravji Sharma and Harshji Shrivastva to pay me Rs. 353200/- back otherwise I will go ahead and take criminal and legal proceedings of fraud and cheeting to retired Maharashtra state gov.servant and senior citizen against them as per criminal procedure code/Indian penel code/civil procedure code. and I will complain to Old Palasia police station, indore,
respective police commissioners, the registrar of companies indore/m.p, the respective consumer courts, the ministry of industries/affairs, new delhi, attorney general, m.p./Delhi /Maharashtra, collector of m.p./chief minister of m.p./governor of m.p. drug inspector, indore m.p./food & drugs deptt. indore, m.p. municipal corporation of indore, m.p.r.t.o.. indore, m.p...
consumer court, indore.m.p.
the above mentioned persons of sarthimarketing are required to be taken in to police custody and inside the prision immediately as they are collecting money unlawfully. It is learnt sarthi
marketing also going to convert in to Riya Enterprises name…
when I posted my complaint with consumer complaint, immediately on the next day Saurav from sarthimarketing make me call like a animal came out from hidden in the hole that he is going to issue me post dated cheque no.000476 Rs. 20000/- of axis bank, a b road, indore, dt.20/12/17 and sent me photos on whatsapp and requested earneastly me that to take complaint back, I will dispatch cheque by courier within 2 days and write that company ko bahot dikkat ho rahi hai… thatswhy I posted with u that “ complaint marked as Resolved”
But Mr Sauraji nither despathed that cheque t nor NEFT money to me, but kept me hanging ..He is sweet wrapped liar and fraud person also Mr. harshji shrivastava sent me msgs that they will refund my money very soon and as well as you will get ur money definitely……but that was totally bogus.infact they point out the bait of cheque sending and amt.nefting to me and totally cheeted me.
It is earneastly requested not to remove/delete my complaint posted on 19/11/17 and pl do not show it as “complaint marked as Resolved” till sarthi marketing refunds my Money Rs.353200/-
Those distributors who are cheeted by sarthimarketing Indore to come together and file FIR of fraud and cheeting, to old palasia police station, indore, m.p.against them immediately. I think Pihuji, and Diyaji are not so involved in my case. Sauravji has told me on phone that raghuvendraji is fraud one person.
I have all calls audio recording of raghvendraji, pihuji, sauravji alongwith all text msgs, whatsappmsgs and emails.

It is my final humbal request to Harshji Shrivastava, Owner of Sarthi Marketing and Sauravji Sharma, contact person of Sarthi marketing that before I file FIR to Indore Police they should NEFT my amt.as assured within 3 days of this complaint, pl pl

Thane, Maharashtra.

BUISNESS PROPOSAL_SARTHI MARKETING

Pihu Sarthi Sarthi <[protected]@gmail.com>
12:09 PM (11 hours ago)
Dt.22/08/2017

to me

I am sending you the business proposal which will give you the brief Idea of our business & working strategy.
SARTHI MARKETING is the largest telemarketing and outsourcing organization in India. We enjoy the privilege of loyal branding and will always remain a trustworthy name as it delivers its promise of Quality, Value & Service.

A great deal of SARTHI MARKETING success and competitive edge can be attributed to the creative presentation and high quality of shows and print advertisements. An extensive range of telecasting channels are utilized for effective presentation.

You only need to do the delivery part. On per delivery you get the commission of Rs.700 from our site. Per day we provide you 4-5 delivery as per that your profit margin would be[protected] Rs. per day.
For starting this business you need to agreement with as a security for our company. Before that you need to full fill the proposal form and send it back to me.

Distribution Side Requirement:

• Minimum 20, 000/- to 2, 00, 000/- Security amount for starting business is refundable.

• Order generation will be done by company.
Company has its unique Software through which orders will be forwarded to Dealers.
• Entire stock responsibility for disposed will be taken care by Company.

• During any point of time if Dealer doesn't want to continue the business with Company, the Company will buy back the entire stock given to him or it will liquidate the stock by giving order or (payment refundable).

3 Attachments

Prakash Malbari 12:13 PM (11 hours ago)
Yes, I am interested.

Pihu Sarthi Sarthi 3:05 PM (8 hours ago)

Dear Sir, Kindly check the attachments below of license of Sarthi Marketing.

3:08 PM (8 hours ago)

APOLOGISE MAIL_SARTHI MARKETING

saurav sharma
12:43 PM (12 hours ago)

to me

We are extremely sorry for inconvenience. We dispatched your stock but there were some damaged piece carried in that mistakenly. and now it will take around of 4-5 days to resend you the fresh stock.
Kindly, wait for next 5 working days. we hope for your patience with us in future.

2 Attachments

Prakash malbari, Thane, Maharashtra

shri Saurav, ([protected])contact person, Sarthi marketing, 152, anand Bazar Road, Opp.Mithai Bhandar, Old Palasia, Indore, M.P.-452001 called prakash Malbari on 20.11.17 against complaint lodged on 19.11.17 and assured to refund ₹ 20000/- by post dated 20.12.17 cheque no.000476of axis bank, A B Road Branch, Indore, M.P.- 452010
Now complaint is RESOLVED
Updated by Prakash Malbari, Nov 26, 2017
Mark as "Resolved"
MARK AS RESOLVED
MARK AS COMPLAINTS RESOLVED
Updated by Prakash Malbari, Nov 29, 2017
Shri Saurav
Conversation opened. 1 read message.

Skip to content
Using Gmail with screen readers
pl do no delet any e mail automatically.End now Vacation Settings

1 of 438

(no subject)

5:45 PM (12 minutes ago)

[29/10, 11:35 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Dear Sir,

Website: - http://sarthimarketing.com/

Kindly check the attachments below of license of Sarthi Marketing.

Thanks a lot.
[29/10, 11:39 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: SIGN IN
Home

E-Commerce
The basic concept of E commerce is “you should be offering what is not available in the retail market and to avail product in low price which are available in retail market”. With the growing popularity of satellite and cable television in the late 1990s, changes in lifestyle and a general improvement in the standard of living, E commerce picked up momentum. By 2001, the total E commerce network business in the world amounted to over $ 5 billion. But in developing country like India it took almost 20-25 yrs for E commerce industry to establish strong footholds as we know in early 1990’s the purchasing power in our country was very low and touch and feel factor was very prevalent. But today changing lifestyle of Indians, increasing women employment, rising disposable income, nuclear families, effective payment systems and diversion towards western culture has resulted in vast opportunities for E commerce companies and has increased their market potential..

Today the E commerce market in the INDIA was valued at around 2200 crore which is believed to double in next five years. In contrast to conventional and modern retail, today consumers often order for products or services after watching its demo on TV. These demos generally flash toll free lines to enable consumers to place their order, while offering easy payment options. Developing technology and increased use of internet has become boon for teleshopping industry as today with the increase in computer literacy worldwide has resulted even an uneducated person being able to place the order.

Tele- commerce comprises both dedicated television channels and slots on channels of different genres spanning entertainment, news etc. It is estimated that of the total 220 million households in India, 130 million have cable or direct to home (DTH) TV connection. The dedicated home shopping channels account for about Rs 700 crore of the total chunk of Rs 2, 200 crore. It has become preferred medium of shopping for those who have very busy schedule at work and are tied up fulfilling their work as well as family responsibilities. Teleshopping companies offer wide variety of products at competitive prices

Teleshopping
Today the teleshopping & E commerce market in the INDIA was valued at around 2200 crore which is believed to double in next five years. In contrast to conventional and modern retail, today consumers often order for products or services after watching its demo on TV. These demos generally flash toll free lines to enable consumers to place their order, while offering easy payment options. Developing technology and increased use of internet has become boon for E commerce industry as today with the increase in computer literacy worldwide has resulted even an uneducated person being able to place the order.

Sarthi Mission & Vission
For our customers, we aim to be India’s leading Teleshopping team by providing real effective solutions to boost your overall life condition so that you can start enjoying your life. Solutions which are genuine, well researched and tested and of highest quality possible. We are a customer centric organization and we provide our customers round-the-clock services. Our customers can rely on us to provide unparalleled products. Our aim is to provide genuine & well researched products to all our customers.
Handmade items always have the person’s mark on them, and when you hold them, you f
[29/10, 11:41 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Dear Sir,

Website: - http://sarthimarketing.com/

Kindly check the attachments below of license of Sarthi Marketing.

Thanks a lot.
[29/10, 11:44 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: DearSir,

Kindly find the attachments of the agreement and the letter in which the bank A/c details of Sarthi Marketing.

As we had tried to contact you but your contact no. is forwarded to another no. so kindly update your contact no. as soon as possible so we can update about the stock.

Your stock is ready to dispatch from our logistic department but before that you have you have to deposit the security amount of 20, 000.

Happy Ganesh festival from Sarthi Maketing.

Kindly update your contact no.so we can contact you and kindly send the receipt of the amount of security deposit.

[29/10, 11:47 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: DearSir,

[29/10, 11:48 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Dear Sir,

[29/10, 11:51 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Dear Sir,

Hide quoted text

On 26 Aug 2017 11:53 a.m., "Pihu Sarthi Sarthi" <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

[29/10, 11:52 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Sir,
OK Sir
Thnx
Sir payment receive huva kya?
[29/10, 11:53 p.m.]

Your payment had been updated to Sarthi's bank a/c we will update you as soon as possible for the stock.

[29/10, 11:54 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Dear Sir,

[29/10, 11:55 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Dear Sir,

Website: - http://sarthimarketing.com/
Thank you for your response.
[29/10, 11:56 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Sir, Pl send e mail id and contact no
of HarshShrivastav Sir
sir maine aap ko mail id send kr di hai...

Ok
[29/10, 11:57 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: From

R/S pl find attachments

From: Mail Delivery System <[protected]@server188.web-hosting.com>
Date: Thu, Oct 5, 2017 at 3:56 PM
Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
To: [protected]@gmail.com

[30/10, 12:02 a.m.] Prakash Malbari:

TO
1)R/S HARSHJI SHRIVASTAV, THE OWNER OF SARTHI MARKETING
2)R/S SAURAVJI SALES AND STOCKS OF SARTHI MARKETING
3)R/M PIHUJI ...OF SARTHI MARKETING

it is cleared by the post office that your company is moved ...find attachments
pl confirm me as follows
do you want drawning my money?
why u not sent me your office current adderess though requested by mobile, whatsapp, e mail, text msgs ?
why ur co. not receiving my calls at all?
will R/sir Harshji Shrivastav will give me his contact no immediately?
why r/s sauravji has kept his mobile swithed off?
whether your co. is shifted or closed permenently?
why should not i file suit in the respective court of laws ?
why should not i file complaints in the respective police commissioners?
why should not i file complaint in the registrar of companies indore/m.p ?
why should not i file complaint in the respective consumer courts ?
why should i file complaint with the ministry of industries of loksabha new delhi?
why should i file complaints to attorney general, m.p./Delhi ?
why should i file complaints to collector of m.p./chief minister of m.p./governor of m.p.?
why should i file complaint to drug inspector, indore m.p./food & drugs deptt. indore, m.p.?
why should not i file complaint to municipal corporation of indore, m.p./R.T.O. indore, m.p...
againt your company and company staff members personaly...

should i come personely to receive money in indore?
or will u credit my money by NEFT on 30/10/17 in my bank a/c ...100%

From: "Prakash Malbari" <
Date: 28 Oct 2017 2:44 p.m.
Subject: REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT RS. 20000/-
To: <[protected]@gmail.com>
Cc: "Saurav Sarthi Marketing" <saurav.[protected]@gmail.com>, "Pihu Sarthi Sarthi" <[protected]@gmail.com>

Show quoted text
[30/10, 12:07 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

[30/10, 12:10 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: DearSir,

[30/10, 12:10 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Dear Sir,

[30/10, 12:11 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Sir,

₹ 20000/- is credited today. Receipt of the Bank & UTR No.is attached h/w.It will be credited in ur bank a/c after 1 hour..

Pl confirm from ur bank a/c and inform me accordingly.

I hope u will send atleast 8 orders per day and 1 months stocks floor to me along with customers list without fail pl.

Also pl send scanned copy of Application Form( photo affixed) sent by me, duly signed and seal of the company by email today
[30/10, 12:21 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Sir,
Pl send first stocks slot on following home address and confirm me either e mail or call.
OK Sir
Thnx
Sir payment receive huva kya?
Show quoted text
[30/10, 12:22 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Your NEFT Txn. of Rs. 20000.00 has been credited

[30/10, 12:23 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Sir
When & for how many days floor stock will receive?
Most important that customer address list should be sent with stocks without fail.
Photo affixed application form scanned copy and receipt of ₹ 20000/- duly signed and with seal may pl be sent.
Waiting for reply Sir

On 29 Aug 2017 2:03 p.m., "Pihu Sarthi Sarthi" <[protected]@gmail.com> wrote:

[30/10, 12:24 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Gaurav Sir
Pl send receipt of
₹ 20000/-
Pl send 1 month stocks floor i.e.
₹45000/- as discussed with Raghvendra Sir
Details of stocks despatched
And customers address list with stocks pl
From prakash Malbari thane

Other [protected]

[30/10, 12:25 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Pl send valid no of Gaurav Sir immediately
I m waiting for reply.
[30/10, 12:26 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Dear Sir,

Website: - http://sarthimarketing.com/
Thank you for your response.
[30/10, 12:27 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Pl call me immediately
[30/10, 12:29 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: FROM
PRAKASH MALBARI

Pl send immediate reply to me today

[30/10, 12:32 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Respected Sir Sauravji
Regards of the day.
Incontinueation of my one months notice dt.6.9.17 I am informing following...
As I have given notice to leave out franchisee ship from Sarthi Marketing Co.
pl sanction my prior notice and refund my credited security deposit ₹20000/- to me at the earliest, pl.as discussed pl pl
[30/10, 12:34 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: From

R/S pl find attachments
[30/10, 12:36 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Pl send your current sarthi marketing co
address immediately as the correspondence sent on previous address is returned back
[30/10, 12:37 a.m.] Prakash Malbari: Pl send your current sarthi marketing co
[30/10, 12:37 a.m.] Prakash Malbari:

it is cleared by the post office that your company is moved ...find attachments
pl confirm me as follows
do you want drawning my money?
why ur co. not receiving my calls at all?
will R/sir Harshji Shrivastav will give me his contact no immediately?
why r/s sauravji has kept his mobile swithed off?
whether your co. is shifted or closed permenently?
should i come personely to receive money in indore?
or will u credit my money by NEFT on 30/10/17 in my bank a/c ...100%

TO
1)R/S HARSHJI SHRIVASTAV, THE OWNER OF SARTHI MARKETING
2)R/S SAURAVJI SALES AND STOCKS OF SARTHI MAR

recipient

WhatsSauravapp msgs
Pl check e mail /whatsapp
dt. 5.10.17 and pl do refund security deposit of ₹ 20000/- immediately to me pl pl
[05/10, 4:16 p.m.] Prakash Malbari:
R/M pl find attachments
[11/10, 4:48 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Respected Sir
Aapki R /S Harshij se bat ho gayi kya?
[11/10, 8:11 p.m.] Saurav Sarthi Personal: Sorry sir Mai aaj apka call recev Ni kr paya
[11/10, 8:12 p.m.] Saurav Sarthi Personal: Kal morning Mai aapko call kruga
[11/10, 8:55 p.m.] Prakash Malbari:
Ok no problem sir
[12/10, 4:38 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Respected Sir
Aapki R /S Harshij se bat ho gayi kya?
[12/10, 4:39 p.m.] Saurav Sarthi Personal: Ha ho gayi hai Abhi wo Indore Ni aay hai
[12/10, 4:39 p.m.] Saurav Sarthi Personal: Aate se hi apka Kam ho jayega
[12/10, 4:40 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Thnx sir. Agar diwali ke pahle credit ho jaye to I will be gteatful to you.
[12/10, 4:42 p.m.] Saurav Sarthi Personal: Ha jarur sir diwali se pehle kra duga
[12/10, 4:46 p.m.] Prakash Malbari: Thank you very much Sirji
[12/10, 4:46 p.m.] Saurav Sarthi Personal:
[13/10, 1:47 a.m.]
[13/10, 12:03 p.m.] Prakash Malbari:
R/s diwali is starting from 17.10.17 can u make possible to refund my deposit on that date I have already se

Not refunding Rs.353200/- cheque no.000476 dt. 20/12/17 of axis bank ab road indore not sent by sauravji of sarthimarketing indore, m.p. Not refunding Rs.353200/- cheque no.000476 dt. 20/12/17 of axis bank ab road indore not sent by sauravji of sarthimarketing indore, m.p. Not refunding Rs.353200/- cheque no.000476 dt. 20/12/17 of axis bank ab road indore not sent by sauravji of sarthimarketing indore, m.p. Not refunding Rs.353200/- cheque no.000476 dt. 20/12/17 of axis bank ab road indore not sent by sauravji of sarthimarketing indore, m.p. Not refunding Rs.353200/- cheque no.000476 dt. 20/12/17 of axis bank ab road indore not sent by sauravji of sarthimarketing indore, m.p. Not refunding Rs.353200/- cheque no.000476 dt. 20/12/17 of axis bank ab road indore not sent by sauravji of sarthimarketing indore, m.p. Not refunding Rs.353200/- cheque no.000476 dt. 20/12/17 of axis bank ab road indore not sent by sauravji of sarthimarketing indore, m.p. Not refunding Rs.353200/- cheque no.000476 dt. 20/12/17 of axis bank ab road indore not sent by sauravji of sarthimarketing indore, m.p. Not refunding Rs.353200/- cheque no.000476 dt. 20/12/17 of axis bank ab road indore not sent by sauravji of sarthimarketing indore, m.p. Not refunding Rs.353200/- cheque no.000476 dt. 20/12/17 of axis bank ab road indore not sent by sauravji of sarthimarketing indore, m.p. Not refunding Rs.353200/- cheque no.000476 dt. 20/12/17 of axis bank ab road indore not sent by sauravji of sarthimarketing indore, m.p. Not refunding Rs.353200/- cheque no.000476 dt. 20/12/17 of axis bank ab road indore not sent by sauravji of sarthimarketing indore, m.p. Not refunding Rs.353200/- cheque no.000476 dt. 20/12/17 of axis bank ab road indore not sent by sauravji of sarthimarketing indore, m.p. Not refunding Rs.353200/- cheque no.000476 dt. 20/12/17 of axis bank ab road indore not sent by sauravji of sarthimarketing indore, m.p.

Previous 1 Next
Complaint Registration Form
Information of the Company you are complaining about
Subject of Complaint

City (optional)
Complaint Details

Attach photos (optional) Choose file
Confirmation code

Share this site with others

Recently Updated Complaints
Indian Railways - Train delayed for 8.5hrs
Hi, I'm traveling from vijaywada to Bangalore ...
Kolkata airport sorting office - Not received my consignment(parcel)
Dear Sir / Madam PRODUCT STUCK AT KOLKATA AIRPORT...
Digital Seva - Digimail id password not got after 4 month
Dear sir I have applied for CSC SERVICE in August 11...
online sbi - check not clear branch not give me infomation
Namaste my a/c sbi branch Sarai Akil Kaushambi, i...
one assist - membership renewal without taking permission
An auto-renewal of membership has been done by OneAssist...
99enaukri.com (infomedia services) - fraud with me
I inform that you 99enaukari was fraud with me I was...
irctc ticket - refund money not come ticket not book
DEAR SIR I AM SACHIN KUMAR MY IRCTC LOGIN IS sackankri...
passport seva, sbi - passport fees refund
I made an online payment on 9 Dec 2017 of 1513.35 INR to...
cash deposit machine - Cash deposited but not updated to my account
deposited 49000 rupees with 500's 98 notes in...
Directorate of Estates - Website not working
Website of directorate of estates is not working. I hv...

Complaints | Submit Complaint | View full list of Companies | Latest Complaints | Terms o[censored]se | Privacy Policy | Contact Us

© Indian Complaint Board Forum
Updated by Prakash Malbari, Jan 03, 2018
complaint posted on 19/11/17 mark as "NOT RESOLVED"against sarthi marketing co. Indore, M.P. as Saurav Sharma, Despatch Dept., showed me bait of issuing post dt. Cheque no.000476 dt. 20.12.17 of axis bank. A B Rd. Br. Indore 'but did not send to me, till today at all, he is fraud and sweet wrapped liar and right hand sweet speaker- representative of Harsh Shrivastav, Owner.Pl do not remove complaint from
www.consumercomplaints.in
www.complaintboard.in
mark as "Not Resolved"

Updated by Prakash Malbari, Jan 04, 2018
Sarthi marketing 152/102 silver spot building aanand bazar road opp jain mithai bhandar old palasia indore m.p. 452001 locked out it's office after drawaning lotsof money, unlawfully from people...they may have been moved its office somewhere in other name or absconded..
"Cyber crime action against saurav sharma, harsh shrivastav, Raghuvendra is required urgently"
Updated by Prakash Malbari, Jan 10, 2018
Remove"complaint resolved" from www.sarthimarketing. com website atone it is fraud and liar persons cheating company.
Updated by Prakash Malbari, Jan 11, 2018
Remove "Resolved"
Updated by Prakash Malbari, Jan 11, 2018
COMPLAINT POSTED W.E.F.19.11.2017 UPTO DATE IS "NOT RESOLVED" TILL TODAY FROM SARTHI MARKETING INDORE
REMOVE"RESOLVED" FROM WWW.SARTHIMARKETING. COM IMMEDIATELY

Comments

Complaint lodged by Prakash Malbari Thane on 19.11.17 on www.consumecomplaints. in and www.complaint board.in and www.sarthimarkwting. com
against sarthimarketing152 anand bazar opp.mithai bhandar old palasia Indore M.P. 452001 is now "RESOLVED"
Prakash Malbari's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 10, 2018
complaint mark as "NOT RESOLVED"
Hi friend ye company Furjy. Is company NE mere saath bhi fraud kiya h. Iska actual adrs me janta hu. Mujhse sampark Kare. Mob no.[protected]
Sarthi marketing Indore. Jiska director harsh shrivastav h. Ek number ki fraud company h. koi bhi inke jhanse me na aaye. is fraud company ne kai logo se fraud kiya h.
Complaint posted on 19.11.17 against Sarthimarketing co. Old Palasia Indore is not "RESOLVED" as Saurav Sharma didnt despatched cheque no 000476 dt. 29.12.17 of Axis Bank. AB Road Indore nor NEFT amt. ₹ 353200/- in my account. It was fake promise given by him temperarily to remove;delete or show. mark as Resolved to me and I trusted him.
Pl do not show RESOLVED on URL www.Sarthimarketing.com
as I am being file FIR of cheating against Saurav Sharma and Harsh Shrivastava
Pl continue my complaint dt.19.11.17 and donot close it.I have also reposted new complaint against sarthimarketing on 28.12 17

PRAKASH MALBARI
THANE MAHARASHTRA
Prakash Malbari's [Complaint's author] reply, Dec 28, 2017
Yadav mukesh's reply, Dec 28, 2017
Sarthi marketing jiska director harsh shrivastav h. ek no. Ki fraud company h.jo logo ko distributer banana ke bahane thagate h.
I had also take dealership of pune from sarthi marketing but after I made payment they are not responding.please take legal action against them and refund us our money.
In My case she had called me .after i made payment she is not receiving my call.so friends beware of this number.they are fraud.Now, she is working for JNK marketing just Number is different name is same.I had seen advertisment.

IMON BANERJEE

Company:- JNK MARKETING
Email Id:-imon.[protected]@gmail.com
Website:http://WWW.JNKMARKETI
NG.CO.IN
Frauds and cheating company and all staff is also fraud and liar, drawning money and collecting money unlawfully, showing bait of ₹ 3000 to 4000 perday for Delivery of herbal/ayurvedic/spiritual products doorsteps..targeting retired gov.servants, senior citizens 'old age people
Indore Police may take in to police custody Saurav Sharma and Harsh Shrivastava and Raghuvendra for locked out sarthi marketing and blocking mobiles and for not dispatching prepared and whatsapped cheque no. 000476 dt. 20.12.17 of Axis Bank AB Road Br.Indore.452010 to me as assured, and against frauds and cheating retired govt.servant and senior citizen immediately and sort out the frauds and cheatings done towards people by sarthi marketing indore m.p.
Prakash Malbari's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 10, 2018
Complaint is not resolved
Is it resolved?
Prakash Malbari's [Complaint's author] reply, Jan 29, 2018
Not at all
"NOT RESOLVED"
complaint posted on 19.11.17 not resolved till today..
"NOT RESOLVED"
sarthi marketing indore
Complaint "Not Resolved "
Shri Saurav, ([protected])contact person, Sarthi marketing, 77or 102 or 152 silver spot building, Beemar Aagar, anand Bazar Road, Opp.Jain Mithai Bhandar, Old Palasia, , M.P.-452001 called prakash Malbari on 20.11.17 against complaint lodged on 19.11.17 and assured to refund ₹ 20000/- by post dated 20.12.17 cheque No.000476 of Ixis bank, A B Road Branch, Indore, M.P.- 452010 but in fact he cheated me giving this false assurance to post complaint resolved...I trusted him but Saurav Sharma Harsh Shrivastava and raghuvendra cheated me they didn't sent me cheque nor NEFT amt. They all are sweet wrapped liar. they might have been locked out co. and absconded or moved their co. in other name elsewhere. I am retired Maharashtra Govt Servant and Senior Citizen .They cheated me for business loss of. ₹ 353200/-
Harsh Ssrivastava -[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], Raghuvendra-[protected], [protected], Diya Rai- [protected], Pihu-[protected]
e mails
saurav.[protected]@gmail.com
[protected]@gmail.com

Pl instruct them to refund my amt.
Complaint Submission
Thank you for registering your complaint with us!!!
Kindly add [protected]@jagograhakjago.com and [protected]@gmail.com in your contact list to never miss any important email.
Your complaint is registered with the following details:

Complaint ID : 9966346

Name : Prakash malbari

City : Old Plasma, Indore, M.P.-452001

State : Madhya Pradesh

Complaint Against : Sarthi marketing

Dear Mr. Prakash malbari

Greetings from JAGOGRAHAKJAGO.
Firstly, let us thank you for sharing your grievance and showing your trust in us! We would be most delighted in helping you solve your complaint.

As the matter is related to fraud, we request you to please file your complaint to your nearest local police station and we suggest you to kindly follow the matter with them. Hence, we shall have to close this case.

Thank you once again for doing us a favor and giving us an opportunity to serve you!!

Kind Regards,
Complaint Redressal Team
CONSUMER CONEXION
www.jagograhakjago.com
24*7 HELPLINE NUMBER:[protected]Toll Free)
An Aware Consumer is a Protected Consumer!
Jagograhakjago.com!
Complaint Number9966346
Name :Prakash maMalbari

City :Old Plasma, Indore, M.P.-452001

District :Madhya Pradesh

Complaint Against :Sarthi marketing

Complain :
complaint ”NOT RESOLVED” posted against sarthi marketing co. Indore, M.P. as Saurav Sharma, Despatch Dept., showed me bait of issuing post dt. Cheque no.000476 dt. 20.12.17 of axis bank. A B Rd. Br. Indore ’but did not send to me, till today at all, he is fraud and sweet wrapped liar and right hand sweet speaker- representative of Harsh Shrivastav, Owner.Pl do not remove complaint from
www.complaintboard.in