[Resolved]  Shine.com — Shine.com Fraud calls and charged for unwanted services

It is to bring at your notice that i have received a call from shine.com on 01.11.2021 asking to provide job service matching my profile. I have been told the entire service would cost Rs 2000 & will be assigned a senior consultant to guide me in getting placement. With this belief i paid Rs 2000 & i received a call from a senior consultant who after verifying my profile said i need to pay another Rs 4129 for career assessment test. Again i paid the said amount with good faith. After the payment done another demand for payment came for Job Profile and Education verification for Rs 9792. But when i objected with by saying that all this things are not told before during the initial discussion, it was informed that the executive was not aware of all this things.

Overall i had a very disappointing experience and would request to return my paid amount of Rs 6000 (Payment receipt are attached for reference). I hope my grievance shall be addressed at the earliest .Please help in refunding my amount i don't want to continue any services from shine.com

R Paul
Dec 4, 2021
Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Nov 02, 2021
Shine.com Customer Care's response

We hereby acknowledge receipt of the email you have submitted.

We are looking into your issue raised on your services. We will respond to you shortly and we request you to bear with us in the interim.

Thanking you and assuring you of our best services at all times.

Team Shine