[Resolved] Shine.com — 20, 500rps fraud

saudah on Apr 16, 2018
I was made to pay 20, 500rps by amit tyagi from shine.com saying that i got a job in apollo hospital. Once i got totally frustrated he said i would get my money back but those # are telling me that i should add other money in my account. They are not paying my money back. I want my money back or else i will refer higher authorities. Amit tyagi's number-[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved May 17, 2018

[Apr 16, 2018] Shine.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
R.matheen's response, Apr 16, 2018
Just i got my money back from shine refund team
Thank you shine.com
Shine.com Customer Care's response, Apr 16, 2018

Greetings from shine learning.

With reference to your complaint, we cannot extricate records utilizing your name. If you are a paid client of Shine.com, please share your contact number or the bank statement with us to enable us to check your profile and address your concerns.

These days a lot of fraudulent are calling and stating that are unable to provide the service and for same we are initiating the refund, these kinds of words they are using to extract heavy money from the customers. We will like to clarify that Shine.com is not linked with any such recruiter or consultants/paytm.

Please note that Shine.com is not responsible for, and expressly disclaims all liability for any such communication via email, SMS or phone call by a frivolous source claiming to have got the contact details of the concerned person through or representing Shine.com.

Therefore jobs seekers are advised not to indulge in any monetary engagement with such sources in the name of guaranteed interviews with employers.

This kind of no such activity has been done at our end, in association with such fraudster. We have been receiving such complaints from some customers/general public who have become victims of such fraudulent and cheating activities at the hands of many criminal elements.

Also, many senior authorities have been initiated by our company to control these activities. Being a responsible company, we wish to support you in all ways possible and assist you to find out the fraudsters involved in duping you to make payments for services.

Please go through the disclaimer on our website: https://www.shine.com/myshine/disclaimer/

Team Shine

Comments

This is MATHEEN who paid 1 lakh 25 thousand for fake job offer I want my money back. Till you refund my I will file complaints so kindly refund my money. From shine job customer service Mr.ahmed spoke to me. Why we are calling customer care to get immediate resolution.

I didn't get my money kindly get back my money from this fake job consultancy kindly to the needful

Matheen