Shreedhan Packers And Movers Complaints & Reviews

1.6
Last updated Mar 26, 2022

File a complaint to Shreedhan Packers And Movers

Having problems with Shreedhan Packers And Movers?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Shreedhan Packers And Movers customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Shreedhan Packers And Movers

Thane District

Shreedhan Packers And Movers Phone Numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Shreedhan Packers And Movers reviews & complaints(16)

On January 16th Shreedhan Packers and Movers (https://shreedhancargopackers.com/) moved our household goods from Pune to Mangaon, Kudal Sindhudurg district. Mr Aryan Deshmukh was handling our case, was all so assuring and acting responsible that our goods will be delivered without any issues. He promised that incase of any possible damages, his company would be compensating for the same, we were convinced to pay insurance premium too. br...

He has not delivered what he has promised. HE never shares anything in writing. I would simply say he is a fraud
Shreedhan Packers And Movers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

HORRIBLE company to deal with. Once they pack and leave they do not answer calls or reply to messages. Extremely unprofessional company. They come up with random high pricing after collecting your goods, forced to pay as obviously needed my goods. Aryan, Aniket and Madhuri and all others in their office - VERY RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL and vanished from day 1. You will have to keep calling and calling to get updates - I was told my goods had reached the destination - after checking for a week daily I found out my stuff had not even left!! Items missing and broken all over - I am not even bothering to follow up to ask for insurance. Just an overall PATHETIC and STRESSFUL experience. DO NOT RECCOMEND !

I have been following up since two weeks now for a missing carton of clothes and my golf set - Aryan as usual is not responding to calls!! I am registering a complaint to see compensation for my missing items. I paid almost Rs. 2 lac in total for storage and moving goods and this is their behaviour since the beginning!!
    Still have not heard back from these packers even after multiple reminders. My query regarding a claim for missing items goes to deaf years. As usual Aryan does not respond!!! Pathetic service!!

I will not recommend these guys for they are not professional and lend the worst service ever. They don't give your damage claim as well .

I have used their service last November. Mister Aryan Deshmukh quoted for my shipment from Pune to Trivandrum. He convinced me they are the best in industry with their packing videos and images . The packaging was so bad that my cupboard glass and water filter valve broke; as well as my...
      This company should be forced to shut down.
      It has been nothing but torture to ship one vehicle and looks like all others who never knew about this company have become part of the same customer experience being first timer experience. Attaching my experience shared in email to their support email id and close to a week with no action taken....
      Worst company to move stuff. This company is a scam. They will promise you that they will fix TV, mirror and table glass after moving stuff but will never do that. They will not even pick your calls. Also, i[censored]nfortunately some stuff gets damaged and even if you have taken insurance, these guys will not fix your stuff. Kindly be aware of this company....

Recently i took services of shreedhan movers packers pune.

We finalize in 5000/- for two box and one bike

Lr2388

They committed in 4 days delivery but it's 50 days as of now there is no delivery today i called from different number to the driver he said he is in dhule and he doesn't know when he will deliver as there is no material for jabalpur location.

They had given commitment 10 times still the situation is the same.

I called they 100 times but they are not ready to pick my calls

They don't bother clients service

Just because i don't want to loose my material i didn't complain but

I lost my all communication i am writing the complain mr. Aryan deshmukh he blocked me on all the numbers.

Please help me with owners number so i could get my material or atleast one who can return my material and money so i can book aomeone else.

I will never ever recommend this company

Worst worst!!!

Uday

Shreedhan Packers and Movers — Non delivery of items and invoice

I shifted from Pune to Bangalore last month and unfortunately chose Shreedhan Packers and Movers. Mr. Vishwawas co-ordinating. He seem to be very polite but it was till I made the payment. They didn't give me original bills. They didn't deliver all items while few others were broken. And they never receive my calls. I tried all their number which I could get from internet but they never receive any number. When I tried from a strange number...
        I have taken the service of Shreedhan packers and movers to transport my goods from Pune to Bangalore. As per agreement they were supposed to pack the items at source and unload and unpack it at destination. Aryan [protected] was the person who provided all the quotation and commitment. His team packed all my stuff on 24th Oct 2015 evening 3 hr late than the promised time and counted the packed items as 41 boxes. This number was confirmed...
        Recently taken services from Shreedhan Packers & Movers and it's the worst experience ever. It's been two weeks now and didn't receive my car yet. After at least 200 calls I finally received my household items and a lot of damage is there. The transport was to done from Pune to Gurgaon. Mr Aryan is the person who promises a lot before and once the stuff is packed, they stopped receiving your calls. I have tried calling each and every number...
        This is very much frustrating situation for me as i am unpacking my house hold i observed that many items get damages in transportion... Reason behind this is unskilled packing persons.. They doesn't know the packing technics of glass ware, liquid containers,... Secondly i had opted for insurance but i think that useless... You will not get anything from that... Thirdly i contacted many times to shreedhan packers and movers regarding this...
        I moved my luggage form Pune to Bangalore on 16th Dec 2015. I was told by your Mr. Angad and was committed that the luggage will reach Bangalore on 18th Dec 2015.
        I planned by air travel to reach Bangalore on 18th Dec and set up my new home.
        Your Bangalore rep. Mr. Sharma kept saying the luggage will arrive in 5 hrs, 3 hrs, 10 hrs etc.. and i had to keep traveling to my new home from my relatives place to stay a...

Shreedhan Packers and Movers — Damaged my house holding during shipment

Hello Team,

Complain About Shreedhan Packers & Movers . I used their services to move my house holdings from Hyderabad to pune, during Shipment they damaged my Wooden cupboard, Exercise Cycle and also lost his parts, LED TV also damaged from inside .

Before Shipment, I took Coverage of Rs 2 Lakh for expensive Unit like TV, cycle, Cupboard. I paid them Rs 6000 as premium to Movers and packers.
        When...

नमस्कार, माझे नाव कल्याण आहे मी आताच पुणे इथे एका कामा निमित्त शिफ्ट झालो आहे आणि मला माझे घर हि शिफ्ट करायेचे होते मी बर्याच पुण्यतल्या मित्रांना विचारणा केली असता मित्रांनी मला श्रीधन पाकेर्स and मोवेर्स या कोम्पान्य बद्दल मला सांगितले आणि मी लगेच त्यांना contact केला व माझे घर शिफ्ट करण्यासाठी मी त्यांना काम दिले घर शिफ्ट झाल्यायावर पहिले मी आतापार्येंत जेवढ्या लोकांचे शिफ्टिंग चे काम पहिले होते त्यात श्रीधन पाकेर्स and मोवेर्स हे बेस्ट आहे . मी सगळ्यांना Suggest करीन कि जर तुम्हाला पाकेर्स आणि मोवेर्स ची आवशकता असेल तर तुम्ही हा एकदम उत्तम पर्याये आहे काहीही सामानाची तोड फोड न होता व त्यांचे एकूण communication जे होते माझ्यासोबत त्यमुळे तर मी आणखीनच त्यांचा आभारी आहे. Best of Luck श्रीधन पाकेर्स and मोवेर्स

Shreedhan Packers and Movers — need to claim for damaged household goods

Hi, This is Suresh. I have opted for shreedhan packers(Pune location). and Mr. Aryan who is the worst person that I have ever seen. he will tell a lot before we opt with this packers but once the household goods packed from Pune, he will not respond to any of our calls and we also not sure whether our household goods receive safely in time or not. Finally I received with damaged things and then also not responded to claim for the damaged...

Shreedhan Packers and Movers — Demanding more money for delivering the materials.

I hired Shreedhan movers and packers to transfer my households from Pune to Gandhinagar. Mr Aaryan a manger Pune branch told me that households will be delivered on Monday but till the Wednesday there was not information and now when I started calling him on his number [protected], he was not picking up phone. Later when he picked up phone there was hot discussion. After that he is demadning more money. I had to pay Rs 5000 after unloading...