[Resolved] Sony India — Continuous problem in mobile Handset (Xperia Z1)

Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 Rajesh Bakoliya
I purchased Experia Z1 handset on 4th may 2015. within around 4 months handset started creating
problem(hanging Problem). handset was given to SONY service center, Jaipur and same was repaired and given back
to me.
then again due to hanging issue, touch issue etc etc(list is endless) Refer job no W[protected] dated
1 Feb 2016. i got my handset back after 15 days i.e. on 16th Feb.
after i received my handset i again observe same issue and i handed over my handset to SONY repair centre, Jaipur.
refer job no W[protected] dated 18th feb. till date i have not received my handset again. During this period i have suffered a lot of.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 8, 2016
company have to be replaced my handset for avoid such type of frequent complaints in my hand set.
regarding this i have maid at [email protected] but no any satisfactory ans. received.

[Feb 26, 2016] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

still complaint have not resolved
still complaint have not resolved
Again my hand set creating problem and submitted to service cert re yesterday.

company should replace my handset otherwise i will go to consumer forum
Even after 38 days, i have not received my handset after proper repair.
neither SONY is giving my handset after proper repair nor giving new handset in replacement. i have lost 38 days of my handset warranty. i am not satisfied services of SONY.
always received below msg whenever contact online but resolution not received.

Greetings from Sony Xperia Support.

Your query has been registered and the reference number is 1-[protected].

We will endeavor to respond to your query within next 48 hours.

For future emails concerning this case please include the following line in the message subject field: 1-[protected]

Please do not respond to this mail since it will not be delivered to any recipient.

Alternatively, if you need any assistance or clarifications, please feel free to contact Sony Xperia Support at the Toll Free number[protected]Working Timings-9:00am to 9:00pm: Mon-Sun).

Thank you for contacting Sony Xperia Support.

Always looking to serve you better.

Kind Regards,

Sony Mobile Customer Support

No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034
    Sony India - Continuous problem in mobile Handset (Xperia Z1)