[Resolved] Sony India — Sony Mobile Handset (Phone) issue

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 SumitMadan
I bought Sony mobile phone Model No. E2363 (M4 Aqua) in the month of June’15 and since then it forth time that I have submitted phone to Sony service centre and they have replaced once but still facing many problems. This time I have requested to please refund my money as the phone is not working but they are not ready. Could you please help
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 5, 2015
I bought Sony mobile phone Model No. E2363 (M4 Aqua) in the month of June’15 and within week I have started facing many problems (not ringing, call drop, data card not detecting) so visited Sony centre (complaint ID W115061803281) on 18th June’15 and they updated software and gave it back.

But after few days same all problems started and I visited Sony centre again (complaint ID 15062702813) on 27th June’15 and they did the same thing software update and gave it back.

But again within couple of days same all problems started so I went Sony centre (complaint ID 15063001602) on 30th June’15 and requested to change the handset and they changed hand Set but don’t think it was new handset because it was in open box. Box seal was broken.

And now after two months again we are facing problems (Vibration not working, sometimes not ringing, over heating) and again submitted handset to Sony Centre (complaint ID 15092600256) today, 26th September’15

Since I bought this handset it became headache for me. It is really frustrating to format your phone again and again and remove your data and submit to Sony centre. Again & again submitted handset destroys my memory card and wastes my money on screen guard.

Now I want my money to be refund

[Oct 05, 2015] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by SumitMadan, Oct 05, 2015
I bought Sony mobile phone Model No. E2363 (M4 Aqua) in the month of June’15 and within week I have started facing many problems (not ringing, call drop, data card not detecting) so visited Sony centre (complaint ID W[protected] on 18th June’15 and they updated software and gave it back.

But after few days same all problems started and I visited Sony centre again (complaint ID [protected]) on 27th June’15 and they did the same thing software update and gave it back.

But again within couple of days same all problems started so I went Sony centre (complaint ID [protected]) on 30th June’15 and requested to change the handset and they changed hand Set but don’t think it was new handset because it was in open box. Box seal was broken.

And now after two months again we are facing problems (Vibration not working, sometimes not ringing, over heating) and again submitted handset to Sony Centre (complaint ID [protected]) today, 26th September’15

Now I want my money to be refund

Comments

I bought Sony mobile phone Model No. (M4 Aqua) in the month of OCT15 and within 3 month I have facing network frequency problems so visited Sony centre (complaint ID W[protected] on 13th Jan'16 and they updated software and gave it back. after one day my mobile sim1 slot not visible so visited Sony centre on 16th Jan'16. please change my mobile and give me new handset or give me refund my money
Mobile: [protected], [protected]

No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034
    Sony India - Sony Mobile Handset (Phone) issue