[Resolved]  Sony India — Sony TV 49 *7500f 4k uhd back lights issue

Hello sir,
I am call and raise complaint to sony tv customer care they took complaint (Dear Customer Your Service Request ID 63360450 is assigned to Pranank Electronics - Arundal Pet - Guntur; Phone No[protected];then intimate repair cost of 5000 will go to service center and handover the TV, after 1 week they intimate square part cost changed so we need extra 1500 hundred, whereas I was accepted but again 2 days after call and intimate those square parts not available, so need to be change the panel but still not received any messages from their end, they people blame to me, why this many of times changes the complaint s issue, your peoples come to home and confirm the complaint they people also confirm the same, most of the people facing same issue then why not getting specific part to sony tv company... Here we are trusted the Sony that's why I am paying more money to buy the TV, but now with in 14 months getting issue but your service center people not respond properly, already I was handover the TV on 20th October 20, but still not confirmed anything to me... Bcz we are tooo far to service center to enquiry them but people not responding.. Can you please help me to Regards issues.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 31, 2020
Still I am not resolved my issues and not getting any info but showing as resolved, why your blamed, where as solved this issue ASAP.

[Nov 01, 2020] Sony India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Malyadri Reddy T Oct 31, 2020 Service center bill copy, given 10days time, but still not resolved the issue... Can you please find the below documents proof for handover the TV date. So can you please help me to fixed this issue...

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Sony India
    Sony India Phone
    Sony India Address
    No 14/43 Hameedia Centre 2nd Floor, Haddows Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India - 600034