Standard Chartered Bank — standard chartered service issue and unnecessary interest levied

To,
Consumer support.
(Subject – standard chartered service issue and unnecessary interest levied)
This is in reference to my card number [protected] by the name of aakash kumar singh in relation with your bank.
I had been using this card more than 2 years but since couple of months i am not at all happy with your service and the way it took forward in the past.
The same reason i called many a time to their customer care but it had fallen on deaf year and it has neglected.
Since the month i had stopped making payment now i am getting call to understand my concern and past experience and non-payment of the outstanding.
I was looking for an emi option to make the payment but they removed this option and wanted me to make payment in one pay. Hence, i can’t use my card depends sometimes i get emi option and sometime i won’t.
Moreover, after giving the call to your customer service when asked for my outstanding the message conveyed to me was this service to know o/s is also chargeable as we are promoting digital platform and you can log into net banking to confirm the same, this is not at all acceptable for those who is not technology freak and wants to understand their o/s while making the payment, but this bank is overlooking this fact.
Moreover, couple of months back some charges has been wrongly debited to my account and more than three times request has been raised to solve it but no one bothered.
Despite of every fact i continued my relation with stanc and made on time payment. But this time water goes above the level and i want to have some clarification and support if you wants me to make a settlement and close this card.
Kindly look into it:
• i required emi option to close my o/s, and
• removable of interest and other charges to make settlement

Even i wants to make the settlement and close the relationship with this bank but bank is not supporting to their old customers.

[May 10, 2019] Standard Chartered Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Ref: Reference No.[protected]
May i know the reason Why my application has been rejected. I have given all the details to the executive. Nobody called me back for the confirmation regarding supporting documents. Without any verification you have cancelled my application. Please help

Regards HARPREET KAUR
We are unable to contact the branch, as there is no correct mobile no and email address of 19 N S road, kolkata branch.
As we have sent 2 cheques for clearing to bank, and still we haven't recieved any intimation regarding the cheques.

Manager
Dena bank-now bank of baroda
Doranda, ranchi