State Bank Of India [SBI] — Bank no ready to file charge dispute

I bought a laptop from Amazon when it is delivered to me it was faulty so I returned it but money is not credited in my account I complaint it to Amazon then they provided me a reference no and told me to file charge dispute, but State bank of India is not ready to file charge dispute they even don't know what to do with the reference no, now Amazon keep telling me to file charge dispute and SBI is not ready to file charge dispute both companies are not help full SBI officers don't know how to file charge dispute or what it is

[Jan 19, 2017] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Sir
My sbi ATM card valid of from may 2009 but expire date and month is not mentioned so kindly intimate validity upto date of my sbi shopping-cum-atm card (Maestro). Validity of atm card required for make payment online wallet.

Sir .

... sir .i withdral in panjab national bank i have sbi card i withdrawl 2 times 2000 rupees but in atm amount not came but debited in my account sir..2000 reversed but another 2000 not came so kindky do needful...tranct no[protected] ... ... . ...

State Bank of India [SBI]