State Bank Of India [Sbi] — harassment by recovery agency

Na, Delhi, India
 mickyn on Jun 25, 2019

After many years, on 21st june, 2019, i received a call from a lady at sbi recovery agency who told me she got my phone number from the owner of the organization i currently work with and the lady was yelling at me using unpleasant language. I ended the call as i was in a meeting, it was embarrassing and i blocked the number so that i don't get another call during the meeting. Within 5 minutes this lady called many colleagues of mine in my current organization and yelled at them and dented my reputation badly.
One of my colleagues informed me that this recovery lady is calling everyone in the office and i should talk to them. So, i had to step out of the meeting and call them. On calling them, this lady and her senior kamal blackmailed me that they will again call my colleagues if i don't pay. I told them i am always willing to settle but this is not the right way. So, both this lady and kamal told me i have to pay approx inr 40000 in one go. I told them i can't pay this much and then they forced me to commit to pay in two part payments.

I work at a senior position and now embarrassed enough to resign. After 5 years o[censored]nemployment since january 2014, i got this job in january 2019 with great difficulty but lost it again due to this behavior of the sbi recovery agency.

They again called me today asking for a cheque to be handed over to them assuring payment will be made. Hereby i request for an action to be taken against this agency for damaging my reputation, causing me immense public and personal harassment and taking actions leading me to a job loss. I would like to get a repayment emi plan where i don't have to pay more than inr 1500 per month from now on.

[Jun 25, 2019] State Bank of India [SBI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
State Bank of India [SBI] Customer Care's response, Jun 26, 2019
Dear Customer, Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We would love to get in touch with you and address the issue, request you to please mail us your contact or card details at [protected]@sbicard.com mentioning reference number 164559 in your mail to enable us to address your concern on priority.
Updated by mickyn, Jun 27, 2019

I have written the email to [protected]@sbicard.com with reference number 164559 mentioned as directed by you. I am still getting calls from these people and I am forced to go to police along with my colleagues.

Comments

Sir i have made payment and amount is debited from my account amd the transcation was successful but the merchant says transcation has cancelled and amount is refunded back so i need to check the status of complaient.hoping a faster resolution.

Amount not credit my bank account. dt.10.05.2019 refrence no.[protected] amount 629/-
1200 moneyto withdraw for other person for bank to withdraw