[Resolved] Stayclassy.in — regarding order details

Dadri, Gautam Buddh Nagar District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 [email protected] on Jul 17, 2018
My order no. Is 349382 and order mail is [email protected]
I have placed this order on 14 july 2018.
Till now I don't get any update from your side about my order except order placed massage/mail..
Pls tell me the live status of that
how much time it take to deliver?
and your both contact numbers are switch off (these numbers are given at your official site).
please give me update about my order...

regarding order details
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 24, 2018

[Jul 19, 2018] Stayclassy.in customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Stayclassy.in Customer Care's response, Sep 22, 2018
Dear customer,
Your order was already delivered please check this link:https://www.delhivery.com/track/package/[protected]

Comments

I had ordered two iphone 6 covers from stayclassy.in 6 days back. While ordering, the website shows delivery time of 2-3 days, but even after 6 days the status of order is "Processing". I have read many other complaints regarding this company. I would like a refund or timely delivery of my product.

I am ordered a back case of Redmi Note 5 pro 5 days are completing soo no one responded my product so I want money are product so pls hlep mee my order I'd is #335886

I have ordered the back cover of vivo v9 almost 4 days back i didnt recv any dilevery date yet and my amount was also debited pls let me knw wats the prblm

I had ordered a phone case and paid via paytm. No news of my order. No response after raising ticket. I want my cover or my money back

23 Shreedhar Industrial Estate, Kathwada Ring Dd Nikol, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 382315
    Stayclassy.in - regarding order details