[Resolved]  Tata Sky — unisyn enterprises fraud

My name is ramana arigela. I am from amalapuram in andhra pradesh. Recently i bought new connection with name of arigela veeranjaneyulu from unisyn enterprises on 24th april 2019. I paid through paytm amount of rs.2014/- for unisyn enterprises hyderabad.
The representative person p. Shireesha said with in 4 days you get new connection. But still now i didn't get anything. And even i try to call her she blocked my number. On the time of payment i call to tatasky customer care for verification, they also said its our persons only you can proceed. So paid that amount. Please refund my amount.
unisyn enterprises fraud
unisyn enterprises fraud
Complaint marked as Resolved May 14, 2019
1. first complaint in consumer complaints to tatasky. 2. then tatasky customercare calls you for send a email to [email protected] with your receipts. 3. after 2-3 days they will call and fix the problem.

[May 10, 2019] Tata Sky customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ramana Arigela May 13, 2019 Tatasky customer care called me and they asked me to send email to [protected]@tatasky.com.but still no response
Updated by Ramana Arigela May 14, 2019 Finally They fix the dish after so many reports. till no replay from unisyn enterprise. but they lied one thing . the unisyn representative said hd pack for one month is just 249/- only . but its around 400/- . she misguided me to buy Tatasky Dish. Dont Believe Unisyn Enterprise . there is no offer from their company . even in flipkart its just 1650/- only .and they are not responds after we pay amount.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet