[Resolved] The Professional Couriers — not received my parcel till now

Seri Lingampally, Andhra Pradesh, India
 sumanth sagala on Aug 19, 2017
My sister sent a courier from giddalur to hyderabad on 3rd august and as per their website tracking system it reached hyderabad on 4th august. Till now (19th august) i have not received any parcel. I am calling them daily, everyday they are saying today they will provide that parcel. But till now nothing has happened and the company employees are not at all giving the correct reason and taking very rudely.
I raised complaint in their website. But no response even for that complaint.
This is worst experience i never had in my life.

Courier number : glr184613
My number : [protected]
Please take some action on this item.

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 27, 2017
After too many calls to local professional courier delivery center, at last I received my courier.

I registered a complain in Professional courier website, after few days they contacted me for my address and after two days they delivered courier.

[Aug 19, 2017] The Professional Couriers customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by sumanth sagala, Aug 19, 2017
I just received a call from Professional courier customer care. They are asking my bank debit card details, I told I will not give. So they started saying I will never receive my courier. They are not going to deliver my courier.

I got call from this number : [protected].

This is not at all good, I paid the courier money and I've not received my courier till now, All of sudden you people (Professional courier) are started saying you will never sent me that courier.

This type of service will impact on your company reputation.

Comments

I got call from this number : [protected].

This type of service will impact on your company reputation.
My courier status says in transit from past 1 week... very bad service ... trying to call customer care service unable to contact
Plzzz request u to resolve my issues ...call me bak on [protected]
Dear Public do you know the fact

Professional courier doesn't have any customer care service. It is only mentioned in website it will not work.

Also a company which is not having phone no is professional courier.

Be aware of all those things and send your documents through right couriers & services.
Hello sir,
My friend booked some items in propessional courier in Delhi. It was booked in 1.08.2018.the booking airway receipt number is DEL[protected]. Till now not received sir, please tell me how many days you will take for delivery.
Booking address :
Renuga
Honda bike show room
Salem main road Thottiyam
Trichy 621215
Ph:[protected] /[protected]

No.1203/A, Bhumiraj Costarica, Plot No. 1 & 2, Sector 18, Sanpada, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400705
    The Professional Couriers - not received my parcel till now