[Resolved] Tikona — harassment and threatening

swapnil kumar srivastava on Jul 17, 2017
Since last week i have been getting calls from some advocates supposedly on behalf of tikona network. My tikona i'd 119258508 was used only for 3 months last year.. However the advocate priyanka sharma ([protected]) called me up today afternoon from delhi and said that tikona has filed case against me for outstanding payment of 2250/- she further told me that if i make payment she will mail me the noc.. I have made payment but now nobody is picking up the number.. I think she is not a advocate but a recovery agent hired by tikona.. Further, tikona has not responded to my mails regarding disconnection... The whole episode has caused mental trauma to me and financial loss.. I want tikona service to return my money and disconnect the disused tikona connection...
Swapnil kumar srivastava
Tikona id [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 21, 2017

[Jul 17, 2017] Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by swapnil kumar srivastava, Jul 18, 2017
yesterday evening i got call from delhi police supposedly regarding reversal of payment ..The guy tried to milk information regarding my debit card, which i rejected sternely ..today evening I got call from tikona service ...The guy on phone tried to make me understand to continue with tikona which I am not willing...I told him that I only need no dues certificate from tikona and disconnection of connection..complaint is still unresolved.
Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's response, Jul 19, 2017
Dear Mr. Srivastava,

Greetings from Tikona.

With regards to your concern, please note that your account termination request is in progress and disconnection team will get back to you on the same.

Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and Full & Final Settlement mail will be sent to you on your registered email id.

For any further issues/queries, please contact us on our Customercare number 1860 3000 3434.

Tikona Care.
Complaint comments  0 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 22 6119 1700 [Non Technical Queries]
    'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400078
    Tikona - harassment and threatening