[Resolved]  Tikona — The worst services

I do agree with the reviews provided here for Tikona, as I am also a victim of their services. I have registered with the services on 1st December 2016 and paid Rs.2510/- in advance as they committed to start the services with in 24Hrs. But it doesn't went like this so I called the engineer and the dealer for teh issue but they said it is not from here and will be handled by the head office. I contacted there and any how I waited for SEVEN days but there were same answer "Our engineer will visit there very soon."
So I call on their customer care number[protected] and wrote on [protected]@tikona.in for disconnection and refund. On call they assured me for the refund but at the same time I have been instructed to submit the instrument to their engineer, which I did well on time. Now I got a mail regarding bill payment of Tikona, and after confirmation they provide me a very different address as of mine where my user ID ([protected]) is being used. But the major issue is that somebody is working on my ID, which is a criminal offence.
So please anybody suggest me how I can proceed in both refund and miss-using issues.

My Tikona ID:[protected]
You can write me on: [protected]@gmail.com
Or can call on [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 19, 2017

[Jan 20, 2017] Tikona Digital Networks customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's response Jan 21, 2017
Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings from Tikona.

Your account disconnection request is in progress and your account will be terminated shortly.

Post termination the devices will be recovered from your premises and full and final amount will be concluded.

Tikona Care.
Tikona Digital Networks Customer Care's response Feb 14, 2017
Dear Mr. Singh,

Greetings from Tikona.

We have checked and found your account has been terminated as per you request.
As Full & Final Settlement has been concluded no dues are pending for your account.

Tikona Care

Tikona Digital Networks Phone
    +91 22 6119 1700 [Non Technical Queries]
    +91 22 4062 9629 [Tech Support]
    Tikona Digital Networks Address
    'Corpora', Office 3A, 3rd Floor, LBS Marg, Bhandup (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400078