Trai — about cable bill and pack details

Cable connection office Ambala Road kaithal, Kaithal, Haryana, India
 DINESH k.sharma on Mar 14, 2019
Our city cable operator does not provide bills and does not provide calbe services as per trai rules and ragulation
Cable operator does not provide channels as per selected list
Cable operator apply extra charges
Please resolve it as soon as posible

Sir our cable operator does not give any proof that why i am not able to provide any photos and videos

[Mar 14, 2019] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Disc nahi dete cable operator bhi nahi sunte na hi call uthate hai or black list m number dal dete hai aaj 2 mahine s disc band hai koi sunta ni hai ..
Mob no.[protected]

as we are paying fees for channels for subscribing them, then why we are forced to see commercials/ advertisement, please provide do not disturb facilities same as telecom. Otherwise channels should be free to air if broadcaster wish to show commercials/ advertisements.
I am Videocon DTH customer[protected], my plan still not change. I had called customer care so many times, they are not picking phone..busy . please take necessary action
My mobile number-[protected]
Tata sky d2h is charging 170rs only for 2 tv channels(150service+20 rs for 2 channels), its too much but I want all refund.
Cable TV bala fevourate channel nhi dikha raha hai
In my area cable operator is providing pack of 472 excluding free channel and not giving bifurcation of 472 please help
DD sports is a free channel but during match days between ind vs Aus DD sports is being blocked only during match timings after that they provide the connection is there any specific directions is given for blocking the channel
Or cable tv operator got authority to do that and any other direction given by TRAI for blocking DD sports
Fastway cable not change my basic pac fta channel my choice 75 fta channels fastway not changed in basic pac my viwing card no. 81403096

Pls help me videocon company is hold my all channel not hearing any problem
And blame to trai new rule pls how to give me any solution
Where are I am going to complain videocon d2h company
We have recharged our D2h[protected] at dated 24/02/2019and then its showing 26/03/2019 end date. But on dated 03/03/2019 they have updated with 331 rs monthly pack without my opinion . Please help at this issues They updated many channels without my consent .

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - about cable bill and pack details