Trai — videocon d2h bad service

Bangalore, India
 Saranraj Sangati on Feb 19, 2019

I have been using videocon d2h from past 1 year and recently i am facing many issues i have recharged my account the recharge was successful i got confirmation sms balance to my registered mobile but it was not reflecting in the tv and channels were not activated

Iā€™m trying to call customer service but they were not responding properly

I need to escalate this to higher officials or ceo if not please take complaint to trai

This is very poor service many customers my neighbors facing same issues

I want my recharged money back and i will switch to other service

[Feb 19, 2019] TRAI customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I had recharged my id with Rs.300/- on 04.02.19 but toady 13.02.19 my connection suspended sms come on mobile & my screen are shown insufficient balance.i have call to airtel customer care but not a single time I speak to customer care executive for resolve or information for deduct this type hug amount.
MY AIRTEL DTH CUSTOMER ID IS [protected]..I called many time to customer care of airtel dth.but they not given any proper reponse, and they cut the call in between the call.so please take the seriou action on it. please contact me .[protected]
Please take a note I paid for my selected channels on[protected], today is[protected], more than a week has passed, none of the channels are reflected. What to do??? Consumer no[protected], Hathway, Kolkata.

It is hard earned money, and we are disgusted by the type of service please help.
Hathway cable has blacked out all channels, basaveshwaranagar, bangalore 560079, from 12 Feb 2019 which is illegal as per TRAI. They are also forcing us to opt there package rather than giving options to select ours. There is no option to select FTA channels in their given form.
I have submitted my dth plan by SMS to airtel dth 4days till before but till date my plan activated. And also they not responding my call properly just ignoring. They just want continuing there service which is to costly. Sir I need help from you.
I am trying to select new plan according to trai policy but airtel and their customer care don't support me. i am very much disappointed.
I have activate dnd. But phone call come . I talk to idea costumer care no. But they do nothing. What I have to do.
Dear sir
Many times I called Videocon d2h but they not provide solution regarding my tv channels not appear in my tv and also I told to customer care of Videocon d2h they switch off all customer care number.
MANOJ Kumar moye
Videocon id[protected]
Sir, i m the custmer of vediocon d2h cheating with me and no customer care is responding.
Good Afternoon, This is Mahesh.
I HAVE ALREADY MADE THE PAYMENT FOR MY CUSTOMER ID[protected], I am still getting message that insufficient balance and channels are not coming from 9am, I have tried customer care number many times and it is always busy.Please take necessary action against videocon D2h .
Mahesh

Near Sultan Pur Birds Century & Dada Bhaiya Mandir, Sultanpur Gurgaon, Gurgaon, India - 123506
    Trai - videocon d2h bad service