Trendin.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 15, 2022

File a complaint to Trendin.com

Having problems with Trendin.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Trendin.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Trendin.com

Trendin.com Website

Trendin.com Head Office Address

Trendin.com Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 4560

View more phone numbers

Trendin.com reviews & complaints page 2

I had ordered some products through trendin.com, 1 men's shirt and 1 women's jeans pant, and done the payment through online. i received only shirt and pant is pending which was supposed to be delivered 1 week back. also i had placed a second order for which the delivery date was 10th july 2016 and today (11th july 2016, the delivery status is showing delivered. i called the customer support for nearly 4 times and there was no proper response from their side. they all were telling i need to wait for 3 or 4 days.
Request your kind support please.
I was give my order at 23 june but still i not receive my order on uptill 5 july main aspect is in website they display your order will be dispatched on 3 july when i try to contact on trendin customer care they says your order will be dispatched

I placed an order on 4th of june with the estimated delivery date of 11th of june. The order is not delivered till 19th of june. I called their customer service on 15th of june, who responded that the order will be delivered in 2 days but, that never happened. The shipping company never called me or tried to deliver the order, there were no calls or involvement of trendin even after I registered a complaint. Now, they have themselves cancelled the order, again without informing me. Such careless attitude and unprofessional behavior. Very disappointed.
    I have placed two orders from trendin and canceled the same on 27th and 28th may respectively and its been
    almost a month and refund was not initiated till now.I have called your customer care couple of times and
    recieved many deadlines every time i called and all of them have crossed.I have been online shopping for almost
    five years, regret to tell you that you guys have the worst service portal.
    I look forward to your reply and a resolution to my problem. I will wait for 2 days before seeking third-party assistance.
    Please contact me at [protected].

Sincerely,
    Martin george

ORDER ID:1200864, 1199919 [Incident:[protected]]
    Order placed on 16th June, and today is 19th July, order has not been delivered. I guess that is their SOP for not delivering good and then stop responding to queries. Even i[censored] want to reach out to someone higher in authority, they just promise call backs, however no call back happens. They are not even refunding the money.

This is regarding the order no. 1224276 which was placed on 11th june 2016. I had ordered 4 products: "van heusen white shirt", "allen solly yellow shirt", "van heusen pink shirt", "van heusen blue shirt".

I would like to raise an issue regarding your delivery system. I am bitterly disapponted with the kind of service that you all are providing to your customers.
      This is regarding the delivery of the products, "allen solly yellow shirt" and "van heusen pink shirt".

When i went to track my order online, i saw a notification about my products being partially shipped. Shipment of the "allen solly yellow shirt" had been put on hold. But as mentioned in the website, since i did not get any intimation from your side, i thought that it is just a normal delay and i will get it later. But when i contacted the customer service, they informed me that they couldn't deliver this particular item because it was not available in their warehouse when i had placed this order (I don't know how can it be shown in the website inspite of it being out of stock) and that i have to order afresh! Now when i go to the website to view its availablity, i see that it is still available in store but the 50% discount that i had availed is no more applicable on this item! I really don't understand one thing if it is still available in the warehouse, why can't it be delivered to the customer straight-way and also the customer service should have given a heads-up about this error to the client!
      Econd compalint is regarding "van heusen pink shirt". It was clearly mentioned in the bill that this particular item has been delivered. But when i open the package, i find no trace of it! Now when i contact customer service regarding this issue, they tell me that this particular item might be unavailable in the warehouse and hence this problem! I just don't understand one thing that if every item a customer wants to buy is unavailable in the warehouse then how come it still gets diplayed on the website?

I would also like to raise a point regarding the fact, whenever a customer compalins about a product not getting delivered, the customer service tries to solve the issue by saying that "the money will get refunded"! But i would like to say refunding the money is always not the best possible solution since the customer always has an expectation of his/her product getting delivered in good condition. Also in most probable cases, the customer doesn't have much time and hence does online shopping. If one has to order the same product over and over again just because of technical issues on the vendor's side, then it becomes really very tiring and disappointing for the customer, leave alone the fact of the availability of the product and the discount offered.

I am highly dissatisfied with the kind of service that trendin.com has provided and this being a reputed online forum is not expected to deliver such kind of treatment to their customers. It is really disgraceful to see that the company has made such a reputation in the market, but somehow has failed to keep up to the customer's expectation, specially when there is so much competition around from amazon.com, flipkart, myntra, jabong, snapdeal! No wonder, people choose all the other sites over trendin.com! It is really sad but i have to say that if this issue doen't get resolved, i will make sure i don't recommend this site to my friends, family or colleagues!!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

I had placed an order on 16th may 2016 and it's 3rd june 2016 today and i still don't know when i will receive my order. I had sent an email on 30th may and i was asked to wait. I called the day after and i was promised a call from supervisor which i never got till date and i was asked to wait again. I sent an email again for which i got the same response that i should wait. I called again today and i asked for the supervisor and my got was disconnected. So i called again and i am again being asked to wait 2-3 business days to just get an update. Following are the emails i received:

Subject
        Dear madhavi, thank you for contacting trendin customer support this is in regards to your query for the order number 1193270. Firstly, accept our sincere apology that you had to face such issues with us regarding the produc...

Response by e-mail (Madhupriya) (03/06/2016 12.39 pm)
        Dear madhavi,

Thank you for contacting trendin customer support

This is in regards to your query for the order number 1193270.

Firstly, accept our sincere apology that you had to face such issues with us regarding the product. We understand the pain you went through because of this delay and i am truly sorry for that.

We, in trendin have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available. Hence, we have escalated the issue to concerned department and will definitely get in touch with you within 2-3 working days. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you and hope that we can serve you once again.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to this and appreciate your patience while we get this resolved.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact us at[protected]/[protected] or send us an email at [protected]@trendin.com.

Madhura
        Trendin customer support.
        Question reference # 160603-

Subject
        Dear madhavi, thank you for contacting trendin customer support. This is in regards to your request for order cancellation against the order number 1193270. We are sorry to inform you that the order placed by you on may 16, 2016 has b...

Response by e-mail (Nandini m) (03/06/2016 12.32 pm)

Thank you for contacting trendin customer support.

We are sorry to inform you that the order placed by you on may 16, 2016 has been processed and it would not be possible for us to cancel the order now. However, we suggest you to reject the order at the time of delivery and the same will return to our warehouse.

If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at[protected]/[protected] or send us an e-mail at [protected]@trendin.com.

Nandini
        Trendin customer support.

Question reference #[protected]

[trendin] your trendin.com order (No:1193270) has been shipped

Response by e-mail (Mohammed junaid) (01/06/2016 11.28 pm)

Thank you for contacting trendin customer support.

This is with regards to your concern about the shipment delivery related to the order number: 1193270.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that, we have already forwarded the issue to our logistics department. We would request you to provide us 2-3 working days, so that we can resolve this issue.

Junaid
        Trendin customer support

Customer by service email (Madhavi idury) (01/06/2016 04.49 pm)
        I am really disappointed with the response and service. I was promised a call from the supervisor yesterday by one of the associates, which i never got. The associate just simply told me that supervisor is not available. So basically, as a customer, i was denied transfer of call to supervisor. And i am not sure now when my product will arrive. I was told by the associate that the shipment has reached hyderabad on 19th but you guys have failed to deliver it to me which is not acceptable at all. I was not given any surety of when my product reach me. I was just told that my request will be processed in 2 days. Which does not give me any specific timeline whatsoever. And on top of it the associate denied my request to speak to a supervisor and i was given a false promise that supervisor will call me with in 2 hours.

Please know that since you have failed to deliver my product, i would be submitting a complaint at consumer court, as you guys are not even responsive as customer support, if you fail to deliver my product in next 2 days. Also, if you are incapable of delivering my product in next 2 days please cancel my order and i would require the full refund of the amount, 'including the trendin credits that i have used to place this order as those credits were given to me when i had returned an order previously.

Request you call me in response to this email, instead of sending me vague emails like the one below that looks like nothing more than copy paste of some pre-existing templates that you might have (They do not give any assurance whatsoever of the query that customers have)

Madhavi

Sent from my iphone

On 30-may-2016, at 2:00 pm, trendin.com wrote:

Response by e-mail (Mohammed faiz) (30/05/2016 02.00 pm)

Thank you for contacting trendin customer support.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would like to inform you that, we have forwarded the issue to our logistics department. We would request you to provide us 2-3 working days, so that we can resolve this issue.

Faiz
        Trendin customer support
        Customer by service email (Madhavi idury) (30/05/2016 12.40 pm)
        Where is my order?

Quite disappointed that it has still not arrived!

Madhavi

Sent from my iphone

On 17-may-2016, at 9:01 pm, trendin.com wrote:

[protected] /[protected]
        24 hours x 7 days

[protected]@trendin.com

Trendin.com - offering free length alterations for all purchases. Know more
        Hello madhavi,
        Greetings from trendin.com
        We are pleased to inform you that your order no. 1193270 is currently being processed.
        Currently shipping
        Invoice no : [protected]
        Awb number : b02025848
        Courier partner : aj express
        Tracking url : http://tracking. Ajexpress.In/
        Estimated delivery :[protected]
        Sl. No details quantity
        1 people blue jeans - color : blue, size :34 1

It may take 24-48 hours for the tracking information to be visible online.
        Trendin.com offers no question asked returns within 15 days of delivery! You may initiate returns here for any of the items in this order. The returns and refunds are subject to trendin's return policy. You may opt for a refund or trendin credit vouchers that may be redeemed on subsequent purchases.
        Cheers,
        Trendin
        The official online store

www.trendin.com - an aditya birla group initiative
        We can also be reached at:
        Trendin
        A division of madura f&l, 1st floor, gayathri tech park,
        Plot no. 183, kiadb industrial area,
        Road 1b, bangalore - 560066, karnataka, india

I had placed an order at trendin for a louis philipe blavck suit worth rs. 11000 (Prepaid), the order was shipped on 24th may, reached delhi on25th may, it has not been delivered yet.
          The response that i got from customer care representatives was pathetic, disgusting and unacceptable, everytime they need 2 working day to resolve the issue.
          One time someone says that it will be delivered tomorrow, while other time they say that my complaint has been escalated. There is no clarity at all.
          They are constantly manipulating and are not even refunding the money even.
          Kindly support against such fraudulent, unscrupulous initiatives. This is a clear case of money laundering.
          Order id: 1197912
          I am suffering the same.

Please feel free to connect on[protected] as I would like to know if you got any resolution.

1186057 order placed on 8th May 16. Trendin shipped it on 9th May 16 but still courier didn't deliver it. I contacted Trendin customer support on 16 th May (which was delivery date) they don't have any info about courier then asked 2 days for update.
            today on 19th May after 2 days when courier is not delivered then I contacted again customer care then situation is still same. Trendin don't know why it is not delivered to me. now they need 3 working days to update me status on my order.
            while I asked them to cancel my order and initiate my refund then they said it will be initiated only after delivery of product...disgusting..Trendin don't have proper mechanism on their vendors and my money is struck there. Pathetic customer care services... Pls refund my money asap otherwise I will go to consumer forum.
            Jitendra Gupta

I had bought 2 t-shirts online using trendin.com portal on 08th march 2016. One was of 560(Peter england) and other was 799(Peter england). T-shirts arrived on 10th march'16. After opening the packet i found out that both t-shirts were not the ones i ordered.

I immediately requested trendin to arrange for the reverse pick up as both were not the ones i ordered. On 11th march the same parcel consisting both the t-shirts were picked up by trendin.

On 23rd march i got the credit of one t-shirt(Rs. 799) into my trendin account. But i am facing lot of trouble for the credit of 2nd one(Rs. 560). I have been sick and tired of making phone calls to trendin customer care despite which i am still clueless about the credit for my 2nd t-shirt.

As per trendin they have not received the courier as yet and this is something i am not ready to believe. Both the t-shirts were packed in one parcel by myself. It's next to impossible that they have received only one only and if such is the case it's not my fault at all. It may be because of the courier service that they have hired or may be there is a gap in their system.

Request your intervention as customer care of trendin is also clueless and they are taking me for ride now. Request support to sort this out as soon as possible.

Thanks, shruti gupta
              Email id: [protected]@live.com
              [protected].
              The Item got to me was not the one I ordered. I am very unhappy about this site.

Order 1075264 and 1075245 [Incident:[protected]]
                this refund in pending from 12 + days
                please check this and help ?

Trendin.com — Return Product

I want to return the product.The order number is 422245. Please consider this request and arrange for picking up the product. Process the refund request as soon as possible.

I bought a t shirt from trend in.com(order ID 992276) .Since size was wrong I returned the item, return pickup was arranged by trend in.com and the item reached trendin warehouse on 26th January. I asked refund as trendin credit. If I send a mail, every time I'm getting a reply saying issue will be resolved in 2-3 business days. I have send mails 4-5 times and every time I was getting same reply.last week I called customer case and they assured solution within 1-2 working days but the issue is still not solved

I initiated return for this product but no response from this side. I have calls so many times related to this, but all in vain. from customer care services they adviced to me that make new application for return and ths time i atempted 3rd time.

Trendin.com — Refund not yet

Refund id 50365 its very frustrating I didnt get my refund...its almost 2 months called them almost 30 times and mailed them also...but the also used to say it will be intiated soon. Poor customer dealing process

When we scroll down its scrolling down damn slow. Facing this prob from past 4 months,
                      Whereas other sites like Paytm, Jabong and Flipkart etc scrolling down very fast.

Damn ****ing trendin...

Down your shutter and close the website.
                      0*/5
                      Damn slow scrolling down trendin website

I just want to know who's that jerk designed this website.

shutter it down.

Order cancelled due to out of stock while doing the transaction but money was deducted. Product was ordered on[protected] and the complaint was registered on their customer care on the same day. As per their policy money should be refunded within 48 hours but it has been 5 days now and the money has not been refunded yet. Kindly look into this matter at asap.
                        Feb 11, 2016
                        phal's response
                        Rs 600/- rufund ...Payment...
                        Dear Tanya,

Firstly, we apologize for the trouble you went through due to this delay. As discussed with you, since the transaction was failure at the time of processing the order, we did not receive the payment at our end. But as the amount was deducted from your wallet, we request you to get in touch with the Paytm team and they should be assist you further on this. Kindly let us know if we can help you in anyways in due course.

Team Trendin
                        Shindeprafullkumar @gmail.com m.no.[protected]
                        TRENDIN is cheating a lot of people

This is in respect to the above said complaint that Allen Solly Brown Lace up shoes which is in damaged condition since last month and let you know that this pair of shoes I bought on 12 th October 2015, and delivered on 17th of October 2015. Also, I visited Solly store in The Great India Place, Noida regarding its damaged condition, sale person there said that we have not in stock this article else we replace it after saw its ripped condition, hence suggested me to freely contact trendin support. But I tried to contact trendin support they refused to returned as I already shared screen shots as they requested, and now I have burdened with inconvenience and my situation is to throw in trash and bear loss. Shoe Pair condition is ripped between sole and the upper leather. As its warranty for just 3 months.
                          Trendin.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi, I ordered a Belt from Trendin Order No. 960284 on the address 449, Asiad Village Complex. I got few issues with this Delivery. For starters, My order was delivered to 499, Asiad Village Complex while I could clearly see the address on Packet is 449, Asiad Village Complex. Thankfully The person who lives at that address is my friend so after realising that its not meant for his house he came and delivered it to me. Secondly, The order no. mentioned on the package is different from the one I have got after making the purchase how is that possible for trendin logistic department to make such errors. Thirdly, and by far the most important issue is the belt is not what I have ordered which above all is most irritating things during the whole procedure of this purchase. Lastly, the customer care executive wants me to go ahead and return this product and make a new purchase, why on earth should I do that when its clearly a mistake from their end. Why should I invest again on a product and wait for people to refund the money back to me. I would request you to kindly contact me at [protected]. Regards Frustrated Customer

Dear Sir, With reference to the order No.816167 awb[protected] peter england shirt 42, The Problem is actual shirt size 42. The shirt is too tight. colour also too tight. I want to return the shirt. Amount rs.1100/- already paid. I want the same shirt 44 size. Please replace and ask the courier man to take the shirt. Please send the same shirt. size 44.

I have purchased the product, they have promised me to deliver the product on[protected], with order number 791593, by airway bill no of delivery courier airway no.[protected].

They dont have any coordination between the company and delivery company
                                they are not ready to cancel the order

Date of incident : 11 october 2015
                                  order no 765067
                                  I ordered Van heusen suit costed me RS 7120, deadline to deliver the item was 18th october, , i called trendin on 20th to check my order they said Courier service called me and my number was not reachable (Was not true, because once you reach in network area get a text from service provider) ideally they called me on other day, , , , so i waited till 23 and called Trendin, they provided me Courier team number, , , every other person transferring from one number to another, so i called more than 5 number, number of times and that was national number, , , , the i called customer service and said i don't need this item anymore, , on 24th i purchased new LP Suit, that costed me rs 12999, on the same day i received order and that's without cover, however, when i called Trendin on 23rd they 24 th and 25 th holiday because of festival and sunday, u should have to wait till Monday that's 26th.. Then i called trendin for compensation and want to return my item but website not allowing me to select return option, , ideally i blocked my 7120, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and i have to pay to my credit card otherwise they will charge interest and i also spend 12999 just because of these people.

email : [protected]@yahoo.fr
                                  contact number : [protected]

I have ordered dress for my kid from online shopping "trendin.com" vide order no is 712141 dated 9th September 2015 and 705615 dated 6th September 2015. I have to return the same due to size issue but they are failing to pick up the same for last one month. Several time I spoke with their customer care but they are not able to resolve the issues.

Placed order on 9/18 & paid via debit card. SMS received that amount was educated from balance 2 min after placing order. No acknowledgment of order received from company even after one hour. I called. I was informed a possible system technical error places the order on impending payment status and by next business day (48 hrs) a rep would contact me or email status of order. They said automatically I would be refunded the amount if this happened or if the order went through they would place the order. Neither has happened. I've sent numerous emails requesting status update and attempted calling, but no one has responded. The number is always busy, unreachable or switched off.

Its being staying with me for over 1 month. even though I have raised the return request twice its has been cancelled due to courier issue. Order number:633449 Order Date:11th august 2015 Delivered date 18th august 2015 Return requesed twice but those records has been erased.