Trendin.com Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Oct 15, 2022

File a complaint to Trendin.com

Having problems with Trendin.com?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Trendin.com customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Trendin.com

Trendin.com Website

Trendin.com Head Office Address

Trendin.com Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 4560

View more phone numbers

Trendin.com reviews & complaints page 4

My order no. is 331341. I had talked to the customer care executive of your company. He was unable to solve my problem. Actually I had placed that order on 28th of Feb. Due to some unknown reasons the distributor GATIKWE has not delivered that docket to me. It not my problem that they had lost or unable to deliver. Its your responsibility to deliver that particular product on same price (as those products were on discounts). It has not happened first timeThose products were on discount and currently there is no discount on the website. So if you can arrange few coupons of the same amount by this I can pick those stuffs a the same price I don't have any problem in putting a new order.
Trendin.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had initiated a return for my order which was supposed to be picked up last week. Not only was the pick up deferred, no details of the return order were sent to me via mail. Till yesterday i was able to track it in the system, but today there is absolutely no trace of my return order id. The item is still with me and no communication has been made so far. There is no way to exchange the bought goods and easily going at this pace even the return will be rejected as they have a convenient 30 day return policy. I have been trying to contact them since the past 5 days with no luck. Extremely disappointing service and no help has been provided so far. I originally wanted an exchange but looking at the service provided i want an urgent refund! I strictly condemn people from buying anything from this site.
    Trendin.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The return was initiated on Monday 16th Feb 2015 and the pickup was supposed to be initiated in 3 business days. Clearly today, 24th Feb 2015, the said timeline has exceeded and there is no trace of any pickup being initiated. Leave alone the refund.
      Trendin.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered the product in Trendin.com and returned it on 4-feb-2015.Now it has been 14 days but they have not returned the money yet, which they promises to give within a week. I have complained about this in their customer support 2 times & they told me to wait for couple of days more. This is one of the worst e-commerce site India.Please do not order from Trendin.com Expecting money ASAP. Regards Nishith Dubey order no. 293869 [protected]
        Complain resolved.It was the bank problem which was not showing money transferred to the account. Thanks Trendin
        Trendin.com customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

it was the biggest mistake to order from TRENDIN, I ordered a coat and trousers, of course Coat for Winters but it has almost been ONE MONTH that i have not received it and winters are almost gone, after 15 days of not receiving the order i called them and then they informed me its OUT OF STOCK and wrote all the apology mails and next day they mailed that my order is cancelled and they will refund the money back, the money which i have not yet received. I don't know if somebody will do anything or not this is too much to bear. These people should BETTER ACT PROFESSIONAL

HI,
            I'm V.RUBACHANDRAN.I ordered 3 tshirts on 18/3/14(order no:89855). I received these tshirts on next day.the tshirts are not suitable for me so i resend the tshirts asked the refund.I sent the mail and asked the cheque for the name A.ABLASH but i received the cheque for the name V.RUBACHANDRAN that's why I resend the cheque on 9/4/14.still now I didn't get any response from trendin.com and also i contacted customer care for so many times but they didn;t give any correct details and information for the refund.

HI,
              I'M RUBAN. I placed the order on 18/03/2014(order no:89855), i got the order on next day.Tshirts sizes are not suitable so resend the product and asked the refund.actually I send the mail and asked the cheque for the name A.ABILASH but i received the cheque for name V.RUBACHANDRAN. that's why i resend the cheque on 9/04/2014. Still now i didn't get ANY response for trendin..i contacted the customer care for so many times but they didn't give and correct details and response.
              customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered some T-shirts from trendin.com on 26 Jan 2014. I received the order on 28th Jan but i immediately returned 3 T-shirts because of the size, I got confirmation from fedex that those T-shirts were delivered back to trendin.com on 4th Feb 2014, but still I have not received my refund back from them. I have written several emails, called their helpline no many times but they are just not willing to give me my refund. Every time they tell the same story that you will get your money in next 48 hours.
                did u get your refund, ..coz i am in the same condition

This is regarding order id :OIKSLCCIT, they are not able to trace the shipment(FEDex has responded that they have returned the package to tredin because of some COD issue, but i have paid the full amount while booking?) People from Trendin are not aware of any thing, so cool. only thing they know is to say we will get back to you...WHEN? One more thing they can't solve bug issue in their website, this is also very cool.

Same has happened with me as well, they have given me wrong invoice with the product, I paid 3559 for a product and received it and noticed after few hours that the invoice mentions only 2203, while there was a free watch with it, the invoice of that watch should mention Rs 0 but it mentions Rs 1100 that means the product that i have not intended to but for that also they have charged me.

This is just so irritating as now i am returning the product but they are not responding well enough to my queries.

Ranjan
                  You are 100% correct, me also have bad experience with them. Placed an order on 04.02.2014 valued Rs. 3, 118.00 (COD Basis).

As the shopping bag value Shopping Bag Value above Rs.2499, there was a free gift (Wrist Watch). On 08.02.2014 received one shipment and paid Rs.1274, while opening found its contain only free gift.

From 9th Feb 2014 contacting trendin customer care to get an relevant update about actual ordered items (shirts), but till now didn't received any valuable update just sending message saying that "There is a issue with this shipment delivery . Hence the same has been escalated to our concern department and we will revert back at the earliest".

For each and every my requests receiving the same message, will post more details once confirm the loss of Rs.1274 for an unwanted free gift.
                  This is to inform all that now trendin resolved my issue by issuing a credit voucher of paid amount. Rs.1274

The best ever possible solution a the actual consignment lost in transit, feels more comfort to deal with them.
                  Hi Rajesh,

Have you returned that Allen Solly free watch??

As i have returned both the items the free watch as well as the actual item a peter england blazer, i am so frustrated with all this..the reurn of the item was also not easy.But now th items have been delivered at there site after almost 15 days..They have confirmed the same and i am waiting for their further response.
                  Hello Ranjan,

I didnt returned the free gift, but my payment term was COD and yours CIA. please contact them on [protected], hope your issue also will be cleared soon...
                  Hi Team,

I want a product to be returned & it’s been more than 1 week it’s not yet returned. I want to order a new product & I am in need of cash. Customer care executive is not picking my call.

Please arrange a return Pick-Up immediately.

Order NO# 365942, Cash# 1329.30

Sushma Sharma

This is in relation to the site Trendin.com and their customer service . I have ordered 2 shirts on 31/07/2013 and have paid them Cash on Delivery . Out of the 2 shirts , I asked for one of the shirts to be reversed pick and as per the policy refund me in terms of credit notes . Everything has been so harassing from the site . They made me call atleast 10 times for the reverse pick and now its been almost 10 days they have refunded the money .

One of their Customer Support person Mr. Ali is just made to sit there and harras the customer when they have any querry . On seeking the information about the return he simply has one answer that Sir, Server is slow and We cannot extract your information . The order number for the above product is
                    Details: UESDOWIIU

Moreover they have hugely promoted that we are giving cash back vouchers on the purchase and these could be redeemed on fresh stock . Now when we try to use it on the site we cant do it . They have fooled the customer with minimum ease . Hope the top level is listening to all this and take some positive actionss.

Expecting a positive revert

Sandeep Lunked

Mine also Simillar Experience.

Try sending mail on :
                    pragnya.[protected]@adityabirla.com
                    [protected]@adityabirla.com
                    [protected]@madura.adityabirla.com
                    I have forwarded to them and asked for compensation. They offered me 1K. I refused. Justice should prevail.
                    All the Best.
                    Worse site. Will show one fit and will deliver another. Once you Return be prepared to call 8-10 times. After that also you have to write many mails for refund.

Mine I got refund by writing to :

pragnya.[protected]@adityabirla.com
                    [protected]@adityaborla.com
                    [protected]@madura.adityabirla.com

No method of compensation for the mental torture.Never will I recommend.

ALL THE BEST
                    I had ordered 1 top from this site and wanted it returned as the size was not fit for me. It has been a week i am trying to initiate the return from their site which is not working. And if i ask them to do that from their end they say they cannot do that. That is just a lame excuse to give. And the return period is 15days which i think will take to start the return process. So buy only if you really want coz returning is impossible
                    I ordered a product on the 27th Jan and their service hasn't improved in two years looking at your comments...

Hope these email IDs are still relevant to escalate this issue.
                    Worst worst worst.I had orderd stuff worth 5k.the money was deducted but it showed order not placed..neither i got the stuff nor the money back...totally fed up calling the customer ccarcareccarcare.
                    I ordered three products and one of them got cancelled. trendin informed me about the same on 8th may while the order was placed on 3rd may. It was a paid order and you can not cancel a paid product. However I was told that I will get the refund processed on 11th may and then it will take another 4-5 days to reflect in my bank account.And only then I can order my another product. The executive mailed me the cancell order mail on requesting him for 3 times over my mail but the order number he mentioned was wrong. I again called on 13th may and the executive named Niranth M.R talked and told me that he will initiate the refund on 14th may and it will reflect in my paytm wallet on 14th evening. Again I requested to mail me whatever he said, he again rectified the order number and mailed me that it will take another 3-4 days. When I asked for the compensation for all the trouble and loss he told me that they do not do such things. Again who gave them the right to use my money and keep it into there bank account for 13 days? Moreover, If I received the cancellation call on 8th then why did not they process the refund then itself ? And if the product was not there then Why did not they cancel the order on the very next day? Contact number of trendin :[protected] my order number: 379324 date of order : 03.05.2014
                    Hi Everyone!

Go to this website http://www.core.nic.in/ and file a complaint against this fraud website.
                    Ordered on 9th May 2015..got a wrong tracking address, contacted customer care, told me to wait 2 more days...and still waiting for the product. Never ever buy from trendin.com..buy from flipkart, amazon.in etc.

If anyone chose debit card, credit card or net banking mode of payment, contact your bank and fill out a form which you will get
                    from you bank if the product not delivered on time.

Go to http://www.core.nic.in/ and file a complaint.

Best of luck!
                    For the first time, I have purchased a black shirt from Trendin but if it all it was a late delievery the product I recieved was another colour and their response was its a wrong shipment. Fake site and I will never buy a product from trendin. I feel like I have been bluffed by them So no rating for like they don't deserve even a single star. So guys please don't get bluffed in trendin