TVS Credit Services Ltd — mobile phone locked

Mobile Phone LOCKED by TVS CREDIT SERVICES
Hi. This is a strange incident happened with me on tuesdya Evening and I find a message on my Mobile screen that

" Your mobile has been locked due to your default in EMI payments. Pay the EMI Dues and to unlock your mobile, contact the below number by tapping the call button or send a mail to the below mail ID". And this screen disables all other features of my Mobile phone."

Phone No Given was : [protected]

I have purchased this mobile(Samsung A8- 6GB & 128 GB) by paying Cash from M/s Piyush communication ; pimpri; pune on 06/10/2018 vide Invoice No CA963

I really surprised to see such message on my mobile screen and I was hearing about the TVS Credit for the first time in my life and never had any association or availed their services in

I understand that This phone was originally sold to a dealer through their credit and hence blocked the instrument basis IMEI No of the Phone irrespective of the User - who is holding the phone.

I wish to question - TVS Credit & Cyber Crime officials, how such practice is acceptable to block the phone of a customer who paid about 25000+ to purchase a phone, without even giving an indication about the pending credit and I have no way any relation with.

When i tried contacting the TVS credit services nunber [protected]; i to wait for 3 hours before speaking to representative. Its so annoying.

Also, whether anyone in the country is authorised to block mobile phones on the basis of IMEI number(means, the phone can not be used even if that is formatted). I will be proceeding against TVS Credit legally for the mental torture and inconvenience caused to me during my Critical time . Please revert back to [protected]

Comments

Hi Hemashu. Did you get your problem fixed? If so then how?
My phone is lock please unlock my phone

My mobile is look