Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]

New Delhi District
Delhi

Fax:
Fax:

For Online Recruitment Application (ORA)
Online Recruitment Application & Admit Card

Notification Query (CPF)

Online Exam Applications Technical Query

View More Information...

Good

Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] related photos (27)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] Complaints & Reviews

munishwar_79
sir This is with reference to above mention 1)HMEL(Aarvi encon)-1 year 3 month 17 days exp. 2)ITC Mughal hotel horti executive - 1 year exp. 3)IGI Airport(sarvatra) - 9 month, I have summited the 6 month intent letter but I will give 9 month exep, letter at time the interview or after 6 days. 4)Vijay Laxmi Nursery -10 year exp, TOTAL EXP.-10 YEAR 17 DAYS I request to you sir Please consider me as a candidate for interview which will be held on dated 02 or 03 july 2015, I will highly obliged Thanks & Regards munishwar singh [protected]

gangulykuntal
    Sir/Madam, I applied for the post Assistant Director - Remote Sensing. My name is there in the applied candidate's list. But recently some of my friends already received a letter from UPSC mentioning to submit the qualification and experience documents. I came to know the last date is 19th of Feb, 2015. I want to know whether the letter has been delivered to me or not. Details are given below. Application no.[protected] Post: Assistant Director (Remote Sensing) Date of Birth:[protected] Email:[protected]@gmail.com Mob:[protected] Regards Kuntal Ganguly

prakashnda
      dear sir, This is Sai Kiran a student of 12th standard, appeared for NDA II 2014 . But unfortunately lost my roll no. and unable to check my result . I tried to get the admit card online using registration no and DOB. But the issue is admit cards are already removed for the UPSC website.My registration no is [protected], so please send me my roll no to my email ([protected]@gmail.com). Thanking You Sir, Yours Kindly Sai kiran

lost my roll number

Upsc — FURNISHING FALSE EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE [Resolved]

dr.bijay
        The experience certificate produced by Dr. Sonali Nanda, farm manager (contractual) of CPDO (ER) who has applied for the post...

UPSC Civil Services — Lost UPSC civil Services roll number [Resolved]

pramod4ipl2
        Dear Sir, I had written UPSC civil services prelims exam this year on 2014. But I have now lost my roll number. Please...

786am69
        dear sir my name iftkhar haider, student in b.sc shia p g college lucknow i have submit the scholarship form online my res/no [protected] but not get me scholarship so please help me thankyou your faithfully iftekhar haider b.sc3rd

scholarship

diksha singh20
          Dear sir, I Diksha Singh, UPSC aspirant want to inform you that during my UPSC paper 2 the supervisor made a mess and distributed wrong question papers to half of my class. He made us fill the paper series which we received in paper 1 but we got question paper of other series . Then he made us scratch that via blade and refill the series . All this took approximately 20-25min and caused a lot of mental stress, emotional breakdown and made me panic . He did not give me extra time which i lost because of his mistake. I Could attempt only 45 questions. This has been really a very shocking incident for me. All my hardwork and expectations from this exam were ruined because of his fault. Sir kindly take some strict action against him and compensate my loss. NAME-DIKSHA SINGH ROLL NO.- 380830 VENUE- Dr.Rajendra Prasad Memorial Girls Inter College, E-BLOCK, Rajajipuram, Lucknow ROOM NO.- 26

Nishant Upadhyay
            Respected Sir Most humbly and respectfully I beg to state that students of B.Tech, MBA and BCA are being provided an uneven advantage over the students of Arts stream due to the mathematical questions. We, the students of Arts do not show keen interest in mathematics. This was the reason why we opted for other subject instead of mathematics. But we are compelled to give the answers of mathematical questions in CSAT paper. Thus, our RIGHT

Upsc — Lost of admit card

Rusum Gurupramod
              Dear Sir/Madam, I have lost my Admit card & i dont have ny hallticket number to check the results & for further...

ravivermageo
              Dear Sir/MadamFor Geologist, Geophysicist and Chemist (Group 'A') in the Geological Survey of India, an attached office of Ministry of Mines, Government of India: the eligibility criteria is that a candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the first dayof the month of August of the year in which the Examination is to be held [i.e.as on 1st August, 2014] i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1982 and not later than 1st August 1993. Respected sir/madam I am completing my age as 32 years by dated 1 August 2014, as per the notification I am not eligible for the post as the calculation of age has been decided since the month of august where as the last date for the submission of the form is 31 march 2014 and the date of examination is 24th may 2014, so the age limit either must be up to the last date of form submission or may be up to the date of examination, checking date post two month of the examination is truly insensible, kindly look into the matter.As I am eligible for the post till the date of examination kindly revise the age limit in order to render me eligible for the examination. I shall be thankful to you Thanks and Regards Ravindra Kumar Verma Mo-[protected] [protected]@gmail.com

ershukla84
                Respected Sir/ Ma'am,
                Due to unfortunate situations I've lost my roll no. of ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAM- 2012,. As marksheet are declared, I'm not able to check my number due to non-availability of roll no. I would request you to help me with the same.
                My Registration-Id: [protected] for Engineering Services Examination - 2012
                Examination Centre Allahabad
                Yo

Indu.89j
                  Respected Sir/ Ma'am,
                  Due to unfortunate situations I've lost my roll no. of CDS (I) Exam 2013, held on 17 Feb 2013. As results are declared, I'm not able to check my result due to non-availability of roll no. I would request you to help me with the same. My details are mentioned below:
                  Name: Indu Choudhary
                  D.O.B: 09/06/1989
                  Registration Id: [protected]
                  Email id: indu.[protected]@gmail.com
                  Contact No.: [protected].

I shall be grateful to you if you can do the needful.

Thanking You,

Kind Regards,
                  Indu Choudhary.

CDS (I) 2013 Roll No.

Upsc — Delay Exam [Resolved]

vikas.seca
                    I am applying for Combined Defence Services Examination (i) - 2013 Examination which is Taking on[protected]....

Ghulam Ullah
                    I have applied for the post of Indian Economics Services and the exam. will be held in December 2012. In the advertisement of the Post there is mentioned that you download the admit card three month before the examination but till i have not received and also not on the site o[censored]PSC please help me .
                    thanks
                    with regards
                    Ghulam Ullah
                    please send the same immediately on Email id. .
                    thanks

seoran
                      SIR,

Extremely candid to write that even after submission of my app. for asstt. commissioner P.Fund under your final account I was facing havoc to access that . Secondly, you must consider that this online facility is not much accessible in far flung country side and getting hanged frequently. So, please do consider and co-operate and further extend the App.downloading date as it was Sunday ie. 13 May 2012 , which has so far never been observes on Sundays/Holidays.

(Otherwise it will be injustice to rural candidates)

My Mob.No.is......[protected]

RS Seoran
                      VPO-Haroda Kalan
                      Distt. Bhiwani

APPLICATION FORM OUT OF ACCESS

Medha Kataria
                        I, Medha have been trying to submit online application form for assistant post from last five days but unable to do so because o[censored]navailability o[censored]PSC site.
                        Every time I try to open site, it shows the message as "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.upsconline.nic.in"

Now what can I do. . .

-Medha
                        I am also trying to connect but could do so!
                        Plz provide us your contact number.

got frustrated with bad maintenance o[censored]psc online site, i been trying to fill-up the online application on upsconline.nic.in website since 3 days .. whom should i contact if i miss the last date .. my no [protected].. some body help me
                        i am also unable to open upsc and upsconline websites for last few days kindly help us.should apply for cdse exams.thank you upsc.
                        i have made the payment for upsc (IFoS) examination 2016.whenever i try to proceed to next step the upsc page prompt "under maintenance".i got stuck after payment, i dont know, what should i do know please help me.
                        Md. Sayeb

Upsc — rejection of application form [Resolved]

abhishek1993123
                          I have submitted my application form upsc NDA (I) Exam But my application form has been rejected showing reason NON PAYMENT...

genebidhanc
                          Dear all,
                          I Bidhan chakrabarty, a upsc asparant & I am continuously giving my effort to crack the upsc exam and this is my last chance, but unfortunately this year I unable to submit my form, because of non connectivity o[censored]psc site. I have been trying to submit my form from last 3 days, but I always getting the same message" Oops! Internet Explorer could not connect to www.upsconline.nic.in".

So dear Indian i just want asked a very simple question you, that who is responsible for this, why not they have given any alternative other then online submission.

If you are one them who unable to submit your form because of this , then please support me and fight against it.

Bidhan Chakrabarty
                          I have been trying to submit my form online from last five days but unable to do so because o[censored]navailability o[censored]PSC site.

Now what can I do. . .

-Medha
                          .I think in India you have to go Supreme Court for everything. There is no government.

arjun.gx
                            I was filling the online application form for SCRA Examination, 2012. I had completed the part-I of the registration and was provided with the registration ID. While completing the part-II registration, I successfully paid the amount of required fee i.e. Rs. 50 through debit card. When I proceeded further to upload the photograph and digital signature, the web page abruptly got closed down(at around 11:36 p.m.). Immediately after that I reopened the UPSC online application application website and found that the web link for online submission of application for SCRA has been removed from the website (at around 11:36 p.m.). while it had to be present there on the website till 11:59 p.m. on the said date i.e. 21 Nov. 2011. Though it was mentioned in one of the UPSC's notifications that the web link will be disabled after 11:59 of 21 Nov. 2011, but it had been removed before that time at around 11:36 p.m. on the said date. Had it remained open till 11:59 p.m. I would have uploaded the photograph and digital signature and completed my application. But I could not do so because the link had been removed from the website before 11:59 p.m. at around 11:36 p.m. I request you to please allow me to submit my photograph and digital signature and complete the application procedure.

Thanking you,
                            Ashutosh Singh Thakur

kuldeepgkk
                              Sir/Madam,

My name is Kuldeep Singh Ucholiya (Roll Number - 383879) and I am one of the candidates who have cleared the CIVIL SERVICES (PRELIMINARY) EXAMINATION, 2011.

I have not received the password (login details) to login and fill up the Detailed Application form (DAF) for CS(M) exam.
                              When I try to register myself to get the password details for DAF form, I am not able to do it. The message which I receive says that I am already registered.

I have sent multiple emails to the mail ID [protected]@nic.in specified in UPSC website but I haven't got any response.

My Details -

Name - Kuldeep Singh Ucholiya
                              Fathers name - M S Ucholiya
                              Roll No - 383879

Please let me know if you need additional details.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Iam one of the candidate who have completed civil services (prelims)2011. but i have not got the password for login. i have send multiple emails to upsc email id. but i have not got any response.
                              please help

name- sibasis dutta
                              email id- [protected]@gmail.com
                              rollno- 054835
                              please help i have not got civil services main password

roll no lost

sir i lost my admit card pls help me to get my roll no details name:ch.mani vijay kumar dob:18/06/1992 email:manivijaykumar.[protected]@gmail.com