Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] Complaints & Reviews

1.9
Last updated Jan 13, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]

Having problems with Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]

Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] Website

Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] Head Office Address

Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] Phone Numbers

Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] reviews & complaints(231)

I have appeared for the Interview at UPSC on 08/04/2015 for the post of " Fourteen Manager Grade 1 / Section Officer in Canteen Stores Department, Ministry of Defence . Till now I have not received any result correspondence.

My Name - Sailendra Narayan Mohapatra

UPSC Vacancy No - F.1/303(31)/2013-R.IV/Roll No. 453
Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir, This is not a complaint...
    I L. Krishna Raju with Registration id: 0jummc3b (now it was inactive), with Online...

Sir This is with reference to have ten year experience in horticulture(Development maintenance etc) why so reject( not shortlisted) my application of deputy commissioner horticulture. (Adv-18/2014:: Vacancy no[protected]: application no-[protected] and roll no.-14) Experience details are as follow- 1) HMEL(Aarvii Encon) -1year 3 month 17 days exe 2)ITC Mughal hotel -1 year exe 3)IGI Airport (sarvatra integrated services) -9 month I was summited the 6 month intent letter but I will give proof of 9 month exep. after 6 days. if you have any doubt you can ask my company 4)Vijay Laxmi nursery -7 year exep. Total Experience- 10 year 17 days I summited the all documents to hemlata singh . I request to you please sirconsider me as a candidate for interview which will held on dated 02 or 03 july 2015. I will highly obliged Thanks & regards Munishwar kumar singh [protected]
    sir
    it is not possible that I should summit the document of 9 month at the time of joining or one week exp.6 month is mention in intent letter, It is thing of 3 month exp.certificate

sir This is with reference to above mention 1)HMEL(Aarvi encon)-1 year 3 month 17 days exp. 2)ITC Mughal hotel horti executive - 1 year exp. 3)IGI Airport(sarvatra) - 9 month, I have summited the 6 month intent letter but I will give 9 month exep, letter at time the interview or after 6 days. 4)Vijay Laxmi Nursery -10 year exp, TOTAL EXP.-10 YEAR 17 DAYS I request to you sir Please consider me as a candidate for interview which will be held on dated 02 or 03 july 2015, I will highly obliged Thanks & Regards munishwar singh [protected]

Sir/Madam, I applied for the post Assistant Director - Remote Sensing. My name is there in the applied candidate's list. But recently some of my friends already received a letter from UPSC mentioning to submit the qualification and experience documents. I came to know the last date is 19th of Feb, 2015. I want to know whether the letter has been delivered to me or not. Details are given below. Application no.[protected] Post: Assistant Director (Remote Sensing) Date of Birth:[protected] Email:[protected]@gmail.com Mob:[protected] Regards Kuntal Ganguly

dear sir, This is Sai Kiran a student of 12th standard, appeared for NDA II 2014 . But unfortunately lost my roll no. and unable to check my result . I tried to get the admit card online using registration no and DOB. But the issue is admit cards are already removed for the UPSC website.My registration no is [protected], so please send me my roll no to my email ([protected]@gmail.com). Thanking You Sir, Yours Kindly Sai kiran

Upsc — FURNISHING FALSE EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATE

The experience certificate produced by Dr. Sonali Nanda, farm manager (contractual) of CPDO (ER) who has applied for the post...

UPSC Civil Services — Lost UPSC civil Services roll number

Dear Sir, I had written UPSC civil services prelims exam this year on 2014. But I have now lost my roll number. Please...

dear sir my name iftkhar haider, student in b.sc shia p g college lucknow i have submit the scholarship form online my res/no [protected] but not get me scholarship so please help me thankyou your faithfully iftekhar haider b.sc3rd

Dear sir, I Diksha Singh, UPSC aspirant want to inform you that during my UPSC paper 2 the supervisor made a mess and distributed wrong question papers to half of my class. He made us fill the paper series which we received in paper 1 but we got question paper of other series . Then he made us scratch that via blade and refill the series . All this took approximately 20-25min and caused a lot of mental stress, emotional breakdown and made me panic . He did not give me extra time which i lost because of his mistake. I Could attempt only 45 questions. This has been really a very shocking incident for me. All my hardwork and expectations from this exam were ruined because of his fault. Sir kindly take some strict action against him and compensate my loss. NAME-DIKSHA SINGH ROLL NO.- 380830 VENUE- Dr.Rajendra Prasad Memorial Girls Inter College, E-BLOCK, Rajajipuram, Lucknow ROOM NO.- 26

Respected Sir Most humbly and respectfully I beg to state that students of B.Tech, MBA and BCA are being provided an uneven advantage over the students of Arts stream due to the mathematical questions. We, the students of Arts do not show keen interest in mathematics. This was the reason why we opted for other subject instead of mathematics. But we are compelled to give the answers of mathematical questions in CSAT paper. Thus, our RIGHT

Dear Sir/Madam, I have lost my Admit card & i dont have ny hallticket number to check the results & for further...

Dear Sir/MadamFor Geologist, Geophysicist and Chemist (Group 'A') in the Geological Survey of India, an attached office of Ministry of Mines, Government of India: the eligibility criteria is that a candidate must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 years on the first dayof the month of August of the year in which the Examination is to be held [i.e.as on 1st August, 2014] i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd August, 1982 and not later than 1st August 1993. Respected sir/madam I am completing my age as 32 years by dated 1 August 2014, as per the notification I am not eligible for the post as the calculation of age has been decided since the month of august where as the last date for the submission of the form is 31 march 2014 and the date of examination is 24th may 2014, so the age limit either must be up to the last date of form submission or may be up to the date of examination, checking date post two month of the examination is truly insensible, kindly look into the matter.As I am eligible for the post till the date of examination kindly revise the age limit in order to render me eligible for the examination. I shall be thankful to you Thanks and Regards Ravindra Kumar Verma Mo-[protected] [protected]@gmail.com

Respected Sir/ Ma'am,
                    Due to unfortunate situations I've lost my roll no. of ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAM- 2012,. As marksheet are declared, I'm not able to check my number due to non-availability of roll no. I would request you to help me with the same.
                    My Registration-Id: [protected] for Engineering Services Examination - 2012
                    Uttar Pradesh - 211006
                    Examination Centre Allahabad
                    Yo

Respected Sir/ Ma'am,
                      Due to unfortunate situations I've lost my roll no. of CDS (I) Exam 2013, held on 17 Feb 2013. As results are declared, I'm not able to check my result due to non-availability of roll no. I would request you to help me with the same. My details are mentioned below:
                      Name: Indu Choudhary
                      D.O.B: 09/06/1989
                      Registration Id: [protected]
                      Email id: indu.[protected]@gmail.com
                      Contact No.: [protected].

I shall be grateful to you if you can do the needful.

Thanking You,

Kind Regards,
                      Indu Choudhary.

Upsc — Delay Exam

I am applying for Combined Defence Services Examination (i) - 2013 Examination which is Taking on[protected]....

I have applied for the post of Indian Economics Services and the exam. will be held in December 2012. In the advertisement of the Post there is mentioned that you download the admit card three month before the examination but till i have not received and also not on the site o[censored]PSC please help me .
                        thanks
                        with regards
                        Ghulam Ullah
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        please send the same immediately on Email id. .
                        thanks

SIR,

Extremely candid to write that even after submission of my app. for asstt. commissioner P.Fund under your final account I was facing havoc to access that . Secondly, you must consider that this online facility is not much accessible in far flung country side and getting hanged frequently. So, please do consider and co-operate and further extend the App.downloading date as it was Sunday ie. 13 May 2012 , which has so far never been observes on Sundays/Holidays.

(Otherwise it will be injustice to rural candidates)

My Mob.No.is......[protected]

RS Seoran
                          VPO-Haroda Kalan
                          Distt. Bhiwani
                          Aug 13, 2020

Dear Sir/ Madam.
                            I have filled the form for below mentioned post and I was trying to submit it but the UPSC website...

I, Medha have been trying to submit online application form for assistant post from last five days but unable to do so because o[censored]navailability o[censored]PSC site.
                            Every time I try to open site, it shows the message as "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to www.upsconline.nic.in"

Now what can I do. . .

-Medha
                            I am also trying to connect but could do so!
                            Plz provide us your contact number.

got frustrated with bad maintenance o[censored]psc online site, i been trying to fill-up the online application on upsconline.nic.in website since 3 days .. whom should i contact if i miss the last date .. my no [protected].. some body help me
                            i am also unable to open upsc and upsconline websites for last few days kindly help us.should apply for cdse exams.thank you upsc.
                            i have made the payment for upsc (IFoS) examination 2016.whenever i try to proceed to next step the upsc page prompt "under maintenance".i got stuck after payment, i dont know, what should i do know please help me.
                            Md. Sayeb