Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] — my aadhar linking status with bank account showing inactive

Siddharth8785 on Jan 3, 2018
I have been putting complaints on aadhar website https://uidai.gov.in since last 1 month regarding the update for linking my bank account with aadhar number. But still i am not getting any response from the aadhar team officials.
. When contacted aadhar enrollment center, they said that i need to get it done from bank. So i have submitted the aadhar card copy in my bank 3 weeks before and have the proof for the same. Still till date it is showing inactive. I inquired in my bank and it has got updated from their side but on aadhar website it is still showing inactive. Kindly please link my bank account number to my aadhar card and change the status to active.

[Jan 03, 2018] Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Aadhar card applied since nov 13, 2017.
Its not been generated yet. Its so frustating as i will be leaving the country in few days.
Need it ASAP
Enrolement number
2092/22001/32526

+91 11 2348 1126 [Delhi]
    +91 40 2311 9911 [Hyderabad]
    +91 22 2216 3494 [Mumbai]
    Government of India, 3rd Floor, Tower II, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Circus, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001
    Unique Identification Authority Of India [UIDAI] - my aadhar linking status with bank account showing inactive