United India Insurance Company [UIIC] — two wheeler insurance claim amount refund pending

I'm writing to you regarding my bike insurance claim for the bike number ka05 jr4747 (Model: ktm rc390). I have opted for united india insurance in policy bazaar.

I met with an accident in 27th march 2019 and bike was damaged on the left hand side. I left the bike to near by garage motoden. The bike was surveyed by the united india insurance surveyor who visited the motoden garage#172 kge layout, new bel rd, r. M. V. 2nd stage, bengaluru, before and after the repair was done. I have filled and submitted all the documents needed along with the original bills. The same was submitted by the post to united india insurance, laxmi nagar, delhi from insurance surveyor. It is already been more than 20 days, i am waiting for the claim amount. When asked on call with the policy bazaar claims customer care, i was informed that the file has submitted. After repeated follow ups there are no response from united india insurance. I request you to kindly look into it and process the amount.

Please find the details
Bike model: ktm rc390
Bike number: ka05 jr4747
Claim amount: 6300 (Approximate)
Policy number:[protected]