[Resolved] Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] — Refund payment

Nangal, Rupnagar District, Punjab, India
Sir

I have applied online new pan card and send all required papers through speed post and after checking the status on line found the text as :Application is withheld for processing due to incomplete details / documentary proof. Accordingly. I tried to contact UTI office personals as per phone nos. displayed on internet but always I find all the phones with busy tone.
Then i sent a msg by email and after some day receive msg on my email Thumb impression should be attested by gazette officer only OR Notary .

then i Thumb impression attested by gazette officer and attested form with all docs color scan copy send by mail.
but next day, i have receive mail from pan office dehli.mail show in bracket

(Kindly filled the fresh application form along with all the documents on which thumb impressions should be attested by the gazette officer or notary.)

(My all mail detail below

1. Pan dehli

Thumb impression should be attested by gazette officer only OR Notary

2. Pan dehli

This objection has been marked wrongly at our end. Actual objection is that DOB proof is not attach with application.
Kindly provide us DATE OF BIRTH PROOF such as school matriculation certificate, driving license, passport, birth certificate, pension payment order, marriage cert issued by registrar of marriages, domicile certificate and Affidavit sworn before a magistrate stating the date of birth, Adhar card, voter id cards CGHS, ECHS card and id card issued by the central government or state government having date of birth.

3. SUMIT SHRIVASTAV

SIR

signature attested by gazette officer pan form atteched & DOB proof is aadhar card.i have not another proof for DOB.
because person is not more educated. so i have not education certificate for DOB.

4.Pan dehli

5. SUMIT SHRIVASTAV

If i fresh applocation form fill then again payment pay
but i already payment done.i will not again payment.
how i refund my payment of coupon no.U-N[protected]

i again send a email and try contact but not ans. Kindly suggest what should I do now .Coupon no. is N[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 7, 2017

but next day, i have receive mail from pan office dehli.mail show in bracket

If i fresh applocation form fill then again payment pay
but i already payment done.i will not again payment.
how i refund my payment of coupon no.U-N001159833

i again send a email and try contact but not ans. Kindly suggest what should I do now .Coupon no. is N-001159833

Comments

Sir, Even after over two months of allotment of ETBPK2535Q, yet not received pan card and all of my family members get agitated, because I have not received my mobile no. [protected] name is rohit hukamtani. I am based at sabarmati, ahmedabad.
Application coupon number u[protected]
Applicant name lakhabhai rumalbhai khant
Status application has been marked for duplicate verification and is under clearance.
Region southern region
My pancard under prossess please solwe problme

Ground Floor, Jeevan Tara Building, 5 Parliament Street, New Delhi, India - 110001
    Uti Infrastructure Technology & Services Limited [Utiitsl] - Refund payment