[Resolved]  Vespa — high price on new vespa scooter vehicle in kakinada, east godavari district, ap

I visited your vespa showroom today for purchasing of new vespa lx125 model scooter, i verified the price in online in the following location, which us showing on road price rupees 83, 000/- but in that kakinada, east godavari, andhra pradesh, ora motors pvt ltd people are telling rupees 94, 800/- on road price.
Around rupees 11, 800/- variation on one vehicle how common people are survive with that type of monopoly dealers, (If dealers are selling for rupees 83, 000/- also they have margin from company, we don't know the margin exactly, we know everyone doing bussiness for margin and profit but this is not a correct way and this much of high price, which is called cheating to the customers). We don't know who is following up and controlling of price and protecting the customers, is this the our system is going on in india.

In that showroom they are not providing any price quotations, they are giving only a small rough slip.
I'm attaching you for your reference sir.

Without clarification i may not to give complain on dealers sir, i went to sridevi honda, kakinada which was an another showroom for honda vehicles for finding the vary of the online price and showroom on road price, honda activa 5g on road price in online rupees 66, 000/- and at the same time in that showroom on road price also same with accessories rupees 66, 000/-.

Dear sir, i humbly requesting you, kindly protect the customers and please help common middle class people's small dreams.

We hope you may consider my request and visit that showroom personally and come to an idea sir.

If we did any wrong communication to you, take immediate action on me sir, here i'm providing you all my details sir.

With kind regards,
Andhra pradesh
Pin 533306

Mobile number [protected]
Email address: [protected]@gmail.com
high price on new vespa scooter vehicle in kakinada, east godavari district, ap
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2018
remove this complaint from my desk

Vespa
    Vespa Address
    Floor 4, Sr No 210, Final Plot No 72, Town Planning Scheme, Yerwada No 1, Kalyani Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411006