Viral Deal — product cancelled amount not received on www.viraldeal.co.in and no revert

roxy1986 on Apr 23, 2018
Respected Sir/Madam,
I am Rakesh Verma from Palwal (Haryana). One of my friend Deepak Verma([protected], [protected]) who is running Institute cum Cyber Cafe want to place an order for Luck By Chance offer with Refurbished Videocon 32" Led TV online on (https://www.viraldeal.co.in) on Feb 11, 2018. He request me to make payment for Rs 6750 from your credit card and he told me I will give to within 2-3 days. But on 13-Feb-18 he cancelled the order and tell me soon you will get the reverse amount ASAP. Its two months over now neither I have received amount from viraldeal nor by Deekak Verma and I am become scapegoat.
Even viraldeal customer care is always unreachable.
viraldeal is really making a biggest fraud so please take an action against both of them (viraldeal.co.in or Deepak Verma).

I am also attaching chat with Deepak Verma on Whatsapp and Viral Deal order information as attach of this mail.

Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My order no. [protected] is not diliver. i boked redmi note4 mobile for luckby chance ofer.i paid(rs.2749)but company not given my mobile.so plese diliver my order or give my money back.
Viraldeal - Order [protected] Chandra kowar phone no [protected] moine mobile online we order keys tha mobile aya nahi please Halp me

Chandra Kowar's reply, May 21, 2018
Kaise melega mobile mai order keya tha paise ve online net banking she diya tha kya karu contact me 7358460916

Viral Deal - product cancelled amount not received on www.viraldeal.co.in and no revert

Company:Viral Deal