[Resolved] Vodafone — balance deduction of 570 without notice on my number [protected]

ward- 14, LOHIYA NAGAR, pharenda road maharajganj., Mahrajganj Mahrajganj District, India
 jainath verma on Mar 12, 2019
My main account balance was deducted without any notice and confirmation,
the customer care says that the balance is deducted for internet usage but i am already having a 500 rs plan for 3 months with 3gb per day ..
i didnt recieve anby message from company about my daily quota or extra charges for net and they deducted my whole balance of 570 rupees.
once when i called customer care then senior executive he said that my balance would be reversed but later on he changed his statement company can check voice recording also for number [protected] i do have voice recording of the whole conversation..
Complaint marked as Resolved May 2, 2019

[Mar 13, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by jainath verma, Mar 16, 2019
Still I didn't get any response from Vodafone regarding my refund
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Mar 21, 2019
Hi!

We have made a note of your concern. We'll contact you soon.

Vodafone India
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Apr 01, 2019
Hi!

We've an update regarding your concern but your number was switched off :( Please share a suitable time or an alternate contact number for us to call.

Vodafone India