[Resolved] Vodafone — block my sim. [protected]

96/59 old calcutta road jagriti abasan 4a 4th floor barrackpore, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 avijit2803 on Jul 4, 2019
Today 04/07/2019 VODAFONE company block my sim after i recharge 02 july Rs 35.

when i call customer care...exeutive reply me that i have not recharge my number in 90 days so my sim no [protected] was block permanently.

i port this mobile number from airtel..and not using vodafone for last 90 days.

02 july 2019 i recharge Rs35..which messages also come from vodafone. and also 3 july 2019 message come from vodafone side that 2148.00 MB 3G/4G date pack active and valid till 29/07/2019.
and in same day other message come in which ..2GB DATA i got valid for 10 days.
after this message and recharge vodafone say i not recharge in 90 days so they block my number..( all message from vodafone screenshot are attach )

i face huge problem bcoz this no [protected] are link with my all bank and i have not made any transaction bcoz OTP not come.

so resolve my problem otherwise i go to court.

and huge fine for vodafone for my harassment.

block my sim. 9830888957
block my sim. 9830888957
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-05 20:00:55
today 05/07/2019 i recevied a call from vodafone mobile no. 9051145563 at 13:50pm and tel me that i get my number, when i say yes..then she say me.. i sumbit my KYC in nearest vodafone store and take postpaid line..her behaviour was very bad and used wrong word. and tell me d win the case and not care any complain in consumer forum. after that today i visit shyambazar vodafone store and they not tell me the reason why my number block.and tell me i take postpaid plan for 3 month after that change in prepaid plan. even today i not used my net banking more over my 9830888957 number was block which many people not contact me..vodafone just blackmail me and harassment me..

[Jul 05, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by avijit2803 Jul 05, 2019
today 05/07/2019 i recevied a call from vodafone mobile no. [protected] at 13:50pm and tel me that i get my number, when i say yes..then she say me.. i sumbit my KYC in nearest vodafone store and take postpaid line..her behaviour was very bad and used wrong word. and tell me d win the case and not care any complain in consumer forum.

even today i not used my net banking more over my [protected] number was block which many people not contact me..vodafone just blackmail me and harassment me.

+91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)