Vodafone India — after recharge service not providing

Mira Road, Maharashtra, India
 kkmm7778 on Nov 10, 2019
Hello sir/ma'am

I ketan mistry my vodafone number is [protected], this number using my mom

I was recharged of rs 999 yearly plan through the mob kiwi on-line following are details
Transaction id : mpr[protected]
Date and time : 12 sep, 2019 at 3:31 pm
Recharge has been done. But not any single massage received from your side, and our outgoing service not working that time when i recharge.

Than my mom recharges another amount of rs 129 and rs 50, because of our outgoing service not working that time when i was recharged of rs 999.
After one month completed still our outgoing service not started against recharged of rs 999.

1st casll on 3rd november 2019 to mr "mr. Avinash hapse"
Very long time has been discussed with "mr. Avinash hapse" they said me :"you made recharge of rs.999/- is lapsed against recharged of rs.129/- for validity 28 days.
We unable to refund this as per the operator policy and start you outgoing service against recharges of rs 999, your rechared of rs 999 plan are lapsed."
"the service request number for your future reference is [protected]."
I said to mr. Avinash hapse i dont want my refund, i want start my outgoing service against our recharge.,
If you don't given me service than please refund our money.

2nd call on 7th november 2019 time 14:06:
They said me your outgoing service is stared, please remove sim than insert again in mobile phone and recharge of rs 10 than you service will be start.
I done all procedure but still outgoing stared but infect money deduction started in recharged amount of rs 10.
And every time i call 198 they give me a ridiculous reply,

3rd call on 10th november 2019 time to "mr. Avinash hapse"
Same replay your recharged of rs 999 plan are lapsed.

I requisted to vodafone please start our outgoing service.
Thanks & regards
Ketan mistry

[Nov 10, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Nov 17, 2019
Dear Customer,

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. As per our record, we've informed you that kindly share the screenshot so that we can assist you further.

Gipsy.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Vodafone - Complaints [6382]

[Resolved] Vodafone - Number Enquiry [1049]

[Resolved] Vodafone - email address [323]

Comments

Vodafone was charge shows special number charges, i was already raise the complaint against that charges but not get any solution for that then i pay for that special number charges.this is really wrong, i m bare that unused charges and that peoples are not helpful.

20512