Vodafone India — app should show all balance

diff_2013 on Feb 22, 2020
I am using vodafone prepaid connection. As and when required i do a prepaid recharge. The issue is that now vodafone maintains two accounts for one prepaid number. One account showing main balance and another dedicated account showing recharge balance.

In vodafone app i only get to see the main balance. This is misleading. See this picture. It says my main balance is 1.80 rs however i have also recharged for rs 100 therein.

Vodafone app does not have any provision to view the dedicated balance. This feature should be added to the app as soon as possible. I am using the latest version as available on google play store.

app should show all balance

[Feb 22, 2020] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Feb 23, 2020
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Vodafone contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Dhakshayani
Updated by diff_2013, Feb 24, 2020
This is not a personal issue or number specific issue. This is how the App is designed and app should show all balances under one account or a number i.e. main + dedicated. What is shows is only the mail balance. This issue is number agnostic. You can test it out on your own Vodafone prepaid number as well. I have to every time dial *111# to check all balances. Feature in app would be nice to have. Thanks.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Vodafone - Complaints [6382]

[Resolved] Vodafone - Number Enquiry [1049]

[Resolved] Vodafone - email address [324]

Comments

Dear Sir/Mam.
I have a offer for related callertune.recharge Rs249.and get 360 days callertune offer and unlimited song selection for any extra charge.but this plan is not activate I try many times and customer care executive not Resolve my problem and give me wrong answers.so plz solve my problem.
I am using Vodafone sim for last about 5-6 years, For last one week I get the message "MOBILE NET WORK NOT AVAILABLE" and I am not able to dial to anybody. My Vodafone Mobile No:[protected]. Kindly sort out my problem at your earliest.

+91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)