[Resolved] Vodafone India — everything

Mrinal Masand on Jan 13, 2019
This is the worst service i have ever received from vodafone. The past 4 days have been so disturbing and unprofessional at your end. I am on the verge of discontinuing my vodafone number owing to the distress i have faced with your support team. I have faced issues of bill payment, because i chose to pay via paytm. I was guided from sameer (Your santacruz west branch) to shaista khan to smita to so many other representatives. Do you honestly expect me to repeat my grievances or issues to each and every vodafone support rep? Your customers come to you for support not to elongate and existing issue. When finally the issue was resolved, with a payment made from my end, to stop the disturbing alert i was receiving every time i make a call, i still continued to get your customer service calls. Telling me i have to make the payment. Dont you guys have any system in place? This is absolutely ridiculous service and you really need to look into your marketing and advertising because your customer support teams advise to pay by cash while you guys promote your easy pay via online and wallets. Sincerely, a frustrated customer.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 17, 2019

[Jan 13, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2019
Hi!

Kindly help us with your contact number using the following link, we
will connect with you to discuss. http://bit.ly/1Q0RlZ8