[Resolved] Vodafone India — facing the internet problem, sms and calling

Kolkatta, India
 Mohd Syeed Teeli on Jan 15, 2019
My name is mohd syeed teeli. I have ported my airtel postpaid connection into vodafone. Because of internet problems. My mobile no is [protected]. After the activation i am facing the same problem as it was in airtel. The internet sign is showing but it is not browsing. It shows we can not reach the site, time eror, it will take long time and try to your internet connection. When i send the sms it shows sending failed and i called from other numbers to my above number it says number does not exist. Whatever the processes was like manual setting, dats roaming, change of mobile phone, sim one, lte auto connect, restart etc i finished it completely but the problem remains same. What happend to both the airtel and vodafone companies. I lost trust on both companies, espicially i blame their syststem engineers who do have professional conciousness on digital costumer services what they ate providing and looking on. As the company have own rules for every process same the contemporary customers have own rules. I wish vodafone care or system engineers will sought out my connection problems with 24 hours. Oothet wise i have to leave the vodafone family.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 23, 2019

[Jan 15, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Jan 23, 2019
Hi!

That's not the experience we want you to have. We will call you and get this sorted out!

Vodafone India