Vodafone India — mail from vodafone asking to pay rs 353 without providing bill

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Sarishti.Katyal on Sep 3, 2019
In Oct 2018, I had ported from Vodafone to Airtel after clearing all my pending dues. Vodafone had confirmed that the pending dues from my end are 0 before porting went through (which must be recorded in Vodafone conversation records). In Nov 2018, I received a mail from saying a pending due of Rs 353 is there which I need to pay. I replied on the very same day that I had cleared all dues, so to verify the same and provide me with the bill of Rs 353 if I need to pay in case of any confusion. I did not get any reply on the same.
After 11 months today, 3rd Sept 2019, I again receive a mail from Vodafone as a Legal Notice saying that I have ignored any mails from Vodafone and asking me to pay 353. There is no bill attached for the same.
1. I had replied back to Vodafone in November 2018 itself, after which I got no mail from Vodafone. Now it is making false claims that I have ignored their earlier mails.
2. I do not have problem in paying, but my monthly plan was for Rs 299 and with tax it came around Rs 350. I had cleared all my dues and only then Vodafone had confirmed my number can be ported to Airtel. I tried calling Vodafone and I was told I used the vodafone network for 5-7 days while porting request was going through. I have asked for details bill as to how I have been charged for 5-7 days the same amount as my monthly bill. To this, Mr. Himansu Das from Vodafone very rudely replied how will he know I should go to vodafone store and check. It is very inconvenient for me to go to Vodafone store to check 1 year old records. I asked Mr. Himansu to please send the bill on mail or my address but he was very rude and started shouting that my Airtel network will be disconnected.
3. After this I called Airtel customer care, they confirmed my pending dues during time of portability was 0 and I should ask for detailed bill since there are a lot of online scams ongoing.

I don't understand why I should pay without detailed bill. I want to know why and how I was charged the monthly bill amount of Rs 353 for 5 days o[censored]sage as claimed by Vodafone. Vodafone is threatening me with legal notice and making false claims that I have ignored all their previous mails when I have clearly reached out for verification on their last mail. Vodafone had not replied to me with the detailed bill 11 months ago.

mail from vodafone asking to pay rs 353 without providing bill
mail from vodafone asking to pay rs 353 without providing bill

[Sep 04, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 21, 2019
Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We request you to provide us your Vodafone contact number for which the issue persist along with your alternate contact number to assist you further.

Gipsy.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Sep 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

As per our recent communication, please be informed that your concern has been discussed and the resolution has been communicated with you.

Ashwini