Vodafone India — new ported number sim not registered

Madurai, Madurai District, Tamil Nadu, India
 Senthil_sm on Jun 15, 2019
My number is ported from prepaid Airtel to Vodafone postpaid. My sim cannot do tele verification and has been reported suspended after 30 hours as I am still unable to get connectivity to mobile network. I can't manually connect to vodafone and I get "could not register to this network" error. Madurai Anna Nagar Vodafone store manager kicked me out saying not his job to verify my sim status. I need an explaination for this mess vodafone has created. It's my primary number and I have no usage to it for 2 days now!

[Jun 15, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Converted postpaid to prepaid but sim not activated even after 5 days. Request was given on 4 June at sion vodafone gallery mumbai to abhishek who said that it'd be done on priority but not done till date i.e 10 June 2019
I have connection of Vodafone, with zero rental plan but few months back they changed the plan to paid plan without any intimation or customer concern, now the Vodafone was shown my outstanding bill Rs.949 approx., also outgoing call stopped by the company.i have already 3-4 more connections kindly resolve, I never pay this amount.
Vodafone has charged me extra data charges stating that i consumed 60GB of data in a month over my phone.
Is this every practically possible.
Where as my current months consumption is just 8 GB.

20038