Vodafone India — request to immediately block my deceased mother's mobile number

Swapnila B on Nov 11, 2019
My mother anjali yadav, [protected] has passed away on 27/10/2019.

Her aadhar linked mobile number is with still being used out there, i am not sure by whom, as i have been blocked for questioning.

I can provide her death certificate.

My number is [protected]. I am her daughter.

I believe the sim may be misused or carelessly passed over to anybody while verification is on her name. Also her sensitive date like otps, etc are still on that phone number.

Please help,

Swapnila rahul bohre.

[Nov 11, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response, Nov 17, 2019
Dear Customer,

We established the call to you on your provided contact number, but the same was disconnected. However, to help you better in this issue, we need to establish the call to you. Hence, we request you to provide us your convenient time to connect with you and we'll be happy to assist. Also, you can contact with us on 12345 or 198 for any further assistance.

Gipsy.

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Vodafone - Complaints [6382]

[Resolved] Vodafone - Number Enquiry [1049]

[Resolved] Vodafone - email address [323]

Comments

My mobile has balance more than 70rs but while i checking it showing 9rs only. I didnt activate any plans but they deduct my amount without any information. I dont even know why they detuct my amount i want my. Money back send me my. Money back.

20776
    +91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)
    Vodafone India - request to immediately block my deceased mother's mobile number