Vodafone India — security deposit not returned

I have taken international roaming services in the starting in end of april for 14 days and same was closed in may 1 week. The company has taken rs.3000 security deposit which is to be returned post surrendering vodafone international services. But this never happened. I am following up for my money since then but they are not returning it and keep on adjusting against my upcoming bills. I demand my refund of deposit along with interest on amount for the period the money is not refunded to me. Further, i want compensation for the inconvenience caused to me. The company is just cheating and sitting on client's deposit. Money is nvere returned.

[Sep 06, 2019] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Vodafone India Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2019
Dear Customer,

We tried reaching out to you at different time slots on the provided contact number but couldn't get through. Hence request you to share an alternate number & convenient date/time to contact you.

Ashwini
Updated by swat1jaiswa1 Sep 23, 2019
Please contact on the given number tomorrow.

Comments

Please contact on the same number tomorrow as I was in some official meeting today.

+91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)