Vodafone India — unable to avail first recharge benefits

Takreem Ilyas on Mar 1, 2018
I used to be an Aircel user. 3 days back i changed to Vodafone and got a new sim card - because of the connectivity issues i was facing with the Aircel network. I got the special bonus FRC of Rs.373 for which i was told that i would be getting unlimited talktime and 2G data for 84 days. However, following the FRC i got a message stating that the 2G data pack is active and valid for only 70 days! Moreover, I am still unable to use mobile data with Vodafone. The mobile data simply doesn't connect! Also when i installed the Vodafone app to seek a solution to the mobile data problem -it mentions that my last recharge was for Rs373 but says that my balance is 0.10 and that i had 0 of 0 data left inspite of the fact that the FRC was for unlimited talktime and 2G data for 84 days. I was not even able to connect to the internet using the mobile data yet and it has only been 3 days since i got the sim and the Rs 373 FRC. What is the meaning of this??? I am seeking a solution to my problem and request the concerned authorities to kindly do the needful.

unable to avail first recharge benefits
unable to avail first recharge benefits

[Mar 02, 2018] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0