Vodafone India — unethical balance deduction

Pradhyut on Mar 3, 2018
At 12 : 52 p. M. This morning (03/03/2018), i received a message that balance of rs. 35 has been deducted for mdlite.

I have activated dnd on my number and even flash message is deactivated. Pop up is blocked and i have screen lock and i am careful every time i use my mobile.

I checked for flash message at 01: 57 p. M. (03/03/2018). It reported flash message is deactivated on my number.

I immediately checked for and messaged - 155223 to stop all actual or virtual vas on my number (01:56 p. M. 03/03/2018).

It reported - no vas is active on my number.

I have screen lock, and i have been extremely careful not to click on anything inadvertently. I know for certain that i have not clicked on anything for sure.

I am attaching the screenshots as proof of the above said chain of events.

I am really annoyed at this unethical practice of vodafone. I have faced the same problem earlier too (This is the sixth time i am facing the same problem). I perceive this has become a habit of vodafone nowadays. I didn't expect this kind of behavior from a reputed company like vodafone.

And now it seems you people have put some system in place so that i cannot directly lodge my complaint to your customer care executive.

Please don't try to befool me by giving bogus logic and lies.

I want my balance be refunded to my account / number as soon as possible. Please treat this as an urgent matter.

unethical balance deduction

[Mar 04, 2018] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0