Vodafone India — vodafone postpaid - sim activation issue

milindthombre on Mar 7, 2018
I have vodafone postpaid connection - [protected]. I was on corporate plan, which i converted to personal, i had submitted documentation 4 weeks back in mumbai vodafone branch and had received another sim. I was told that within 48 hours the old sim will be deactivated and new one will start working, i was supposed to then call 59059 to activate the sim. After 4 weeks, i am now in pune and suddenly my old sim is deactivated, no network connection, i inserted new sim, still it's not working, can't call 59059.

[Mar 07, 2018] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

The customer care ( Vodafone ) does not Kwon any information about their customers . The authority are not at all updated . The customer care executives contradict their own statement . The are not at all updated. Everyone say something else . They does not value their customers at all . The employee and their system is not at all updated n worth.
We have migrated our vodafone number [protected] to prepaid. It yet to be migrated. Kindly provide status

+91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)