Vodafone — insurance redshield given by vodafone is bogus they are cheating us

shiteej on Mar 8, 2018
I took the vodafone red shield plan in december 2017, while walking on the road one lady pushed me due to which my phone dropped and my front screen and back side cracked of my samsung s8 as it is made of glass, i raised a claim with vodafone which was not easy at all.. I took 10 days to register my claim as their call centre phone lines (Red shield) never work. How ever i amanged to register my claim submitted alll my documents which they needed, waiting for the claim process their mails no one replies to, i ahve a copy of each mail sent to them and suddenly i recieve a sms saying that the claim has been repudiated saying that a detailed explaination has been mailed to me which i have till date not received.
I manage to speak to the call centre and they inform me that as my device is working that claim is rejected.

What rubbish i have a broken glass frony and back, i have no network on my phone after putting the sim is that called working and why when they r selling that damage is protected
Pl they are fooling you, i have serious issue with this and i going to take a legal opinion for this as its not about the money i am just feeling completely cheated.

insurance redshield given by vodafone is bogus they are cheating us
insurance redshield given by vodafone is bogus they are cheating us

[Mar 08, 2018] Vodafone India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

20773
    +91 22 7171 5000 (HQ)
    Vodafone - insurance redshield given by vodafone is bogus they are cheating us